Wig cap under Lacefronts

Mama Cita

So I just bought 2 lacefront wig, completley unitentionally :grin:, 1nstock to practice applications, pretty cheap too, $287.00, and 1 custom so I can wear once I perfected applying the stock one. I just got the stock one in the mail and I realized once I tried it on that I need a wig cap. I tried a stocking cap on to see how it looks and it is extremely natural but I dont know how to secure the stocking so it doesnt slide up. Do any of you ladies know how to remedy this problem or have any suggestions? I appreciate you assistance.

sunshinelady

So I just bought 2 lacefront wig, completley unitentionally :grin:, 1nstock to practice applications, pretty cheap too, $287.00, and 1 custom so I can wear once I perfected applying the stock one. I just got the stock one in the mail and I realized once I tried it on that I need a wig cap. I tried a stocking cap on to see how it looks and it is extremely natural but I dont know how to secure the stocking so it doesnt slide up. Do any of you ladies know how to remedy this problem or have any suggestions? I appreciate you assistance.

Not many of us wear lacefronts here as a protective style. Try Black Hair Media, they have a whole forum devoted to lace wigs.