Wig Dummy here!

Nixx22jam

Im thinking of buying a lace wig and I know absolutely NOTHING about wigs. Nothing about tape nothing about glue. I dont kno what to look for nothing about measurements synthetic or human hair or even how to care it. Do I wash it with diluted vinegar when i get it? If i get one with bangs wd that be better than others. Would I still have to tape or glue it if it has bangs? Is it possible that you ladies could fill me in on the required info b4 i decide to purchase my wig. Dont wanna walk out lookina fool. Pls help. Pleaseee. Cheers

B3e

Lace Wigs are a world unto their own and everyone's experience is different. But the best thing to do before buying one is read everything you can about them.

Do some searches on both lhcf and bhm (loaded with info) there's literally an answer for everything already spelled out. There are even threads designed especially for lw newbies. HTH!

Ps: test the waters with a synthetic lace front. I find most freetress equal to be the best. Inexpensive and usually don't require glue and allow you to remove and care for your hair easily. Good luck!