Lace wig question....

EMJazzy

Happily retired
If I don't want to use tape or glue does that mean I can only purchase laceFRONT wigs??

I have a synthetic whole lace wig with straps in the back but I can't seem to find human hair whole lace wig with straps.

Another question, if I purchase a human hair whole lace wig and just use hair pins will it mess up the lace???

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

JJamiah

No it doesn't mess up the lace as long as you don't force it through, most ladies slide them on it as to not cause any issues.

I know the Lacefront's I have that are Human hair have the Combs only.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Thank you!! Ive been eyeballin some very nice HH whole lace wigs and all of the tutorials make it sound like they can't be worn unless some type of adhesive is used. I want to be able to take it off daily! :lol:

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

*Frisky*

^^^^ This is the big thing going now. Most folks are raving about it. I am sure proper placement of the elastic is key in this working.

Roux

^^^^ This is the big thing going now. Most folks are raving about it. I am sure proper placement of the elastic is key in this working.

It is and a wig with a perfect fit too. I like to use safety pins so I can change placement when needed.

beautyaddict1913

Also, on yt look up meechie2cute she wears lace wigs without glue and has natural hair! She uses the strap/elastic method and shows you how and tells you where she gets everything from!