Wig Free!!!

emichele20

Okay, when I did my BC I totally did it one day after work and I had decided to just wear a wig until my hair grew a bit longer. Well.... I have also decided to starting going to the gym again and was trying to figure out how I could do the wig thing and still work out. I figured that it would be too much so I decided to just wash and go this morning and everybody loved it at work. I was shocked. I was even getting compliments from other men it was weird. Normally men who are like brothers to you are always the ones to tell you that your hair is jacked. I feel so relieved now that I do not have to wear the hot a#$ wig all day long. I am proud of the sistas who do it including my momma but wearing the puppy when it is hot outside is no joke. I just feel free:)

coconow2007

u have to do what works for u - I tried a weave for the 1st time this month it lasted almost 2 weeks and then I had to take it out - just couldn't do it,lol

emichele20

u have to do what works for u - I tried a weave for the 1st time this month it lasted almost 2 weeks and then I had to take it out - just couldn't do it,lol

i know i tried a weave one time before in my life and it literally felt like i had a helmet on my head. i just think that everything is not for everybody.