wig wearers help me out!!

teysmith

darnit..i was writing this thread earlier until my computer screwed upt:wallbash:
so instead of all the details let me make this simple..LOL

I'm planning to cut my hair because it is damaged. my hair will be left very short and I know that i will never be comfortable to wear my hair so short expecially without a relaxer.

I was planning to wear braids until its get to a length were I am comfortable to wear it, but it is harder for me to take care of my hair when it is in braids.

I am not a big fan of wigs. I like the lace ones but I cant afford them right now. I do feel like it would be easier for me if I wore a wig but I just dont like how ovious and fake they look a lot of times!

So my question is....Are there any wigs out there that dont look so wigish? some that are not so thick or have that front that just sits up on your head? any that fits firmly and dont feel like they will fly away if the wind blew? I want to know if there are wigs that look a bit more natural.

Can you show me your pics of your wigs?

I'm running out of options over here. Are there any other protection styles besides braids, wigs, or phony ponys? I'm guessing not..:sad:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Sorry, I can't think of any that are better than lace fronts. You can get most synthetic lace fronts at a decent price. If you go to my blog, you can see a couple of my wigs in my blog entry called "Newest Looks."

A few wig sites:

www.beautyshoppers.com
www.blackhairspray.com
www.clairhair.com