Wig Wearers

princessdi

Since most of us like to use full and/or half wigs as our protective styles, I'm just curious how most of you keep your wigs looking good. Do you use the heads or do you put them back in the bag/net?

If you use the heads, I'd like to see some pictures. I can't begin to imagine what someone's closet looks like if they have as many wigs as I do. It will definitely be fun to see.

Thanks.

Also, for those of you who wear the wigs/half wigs with a headband, how do you keep the hair around your temples from wearing around the ear? My hair is thinning badly in the area beside my ears because I think that's where the headband rubs.

Thanks.

gabulldawg

Since most of us like to use full and/or half wigs as our protective styles, I'm just curious how most of you keep your wigs looking good. Do you use the heads or do you put them back in the bag/net?

If you use the heads, I'd like to see some pictures. I can't begin to imagine what someone's closet looks like if they have as many wigs as I do. It will definitely be fun to see.

Thanks.

Also, for those of you who wear the wigs/half wigs with a headband, how do you keep the hair around your temples from wearing around the ear? My hair is thinning badly in the area beside my ears because I think that's where the headband rubs.

Thanks.

I also have a lot of wigs. Generally I store each wig in the bag it came in unless I'm wearing that wig for the week, or however long I wear it. The current wig is placed on a wig stand every time I take it off. I don't have any pics of the wig stand but it's not a head, though!

I also don't wear a headband with my halfwigs. I try my best to blend them with my real hair. I usually wear curly or wavy styles so it's not very hard to blend with those.

BeautifulNameX

Well I used to pin them on my wall (kinda ghetto lol) and I liked doing that because I could see the different styles. (pic in junkie album on fotki) I have but I have an apartment now and is small so I take one wig put it on my bicycle handle and keep the packageing under my bed to put it up. If I dont have packaging I use a plastic zip bag and a net. I store the rest of my wigs in a BIG box in my hall closet.

I wear hard head bands with mine and I havent had a problem with thinning? what kind do u wear?

winnettag

I buy the styrofoam heads, but I don't have that many wigs either... (I'm working on that though.
Hope the pic shows up!

Attachments

• IMG000048.jpg
    IMG000048.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12

GodsGrace

I'd love to get the styrofoam heads, right now I keep them in the netting in the package they came in, which works for now.