Wild Growth Hair Oil

CurlyWavyGal

Two years ago when I decided to rid myself of the relaxer and go natural, I was so sad because my sides were thinning out. I didnt know what to do until I saw an ad in Ebony magazine for Wild Growth Hair Oil. I ordered some on a last ditch effort to grow my sides back. After using it for two weeks my sides had fully grown back and I had an abundance of new growth. Great product for those trying to fill in missing sides or bald spots. I still use this occasionally as a hot oil treatment.

I know you all have probably reviewed this product already but I just wanted to share my experience.

LuvLiLocks

Hmmmmm, I dunno, I used WGO and I liked it, but I'm not really sure if it did anything, because it was at that same time that I began to seriously care for my hair.

deedabug

i like it for my ends...on the scalp it does work..but im allergic to it..plus it causes a ton of shrinkage

Miss_Jetsetter

Hi. I just bought some around a week ago. The smell is rather strong, but I'm down with whatever works, so we'll see...

CutiePie0Five

i use WGO, but it hasnt really given me much growth (im guessin since i havent gotten a touch-up yet) but i like it as a hair oil..the smell is a little strong at first but its not that bad to me

greAtness333

I like it mainly because it softens my new growth. I'm not sure if it actually assisted in hair growth b/c like LuvLiLocks I started using it when I seriously started my hair care regimen.

Carlie

Quite a while ago, I used WGO for a week which resulted in excessive dandruff...so I stopped using it. But I do plan on giving it another try eventually to see if it results in the same problem.

AnjelLuvs

I actually use this with the Proclaim natural 7 oil, to combat the smell, and it is very moisturizing

Leslie_C

I have found coconut oil to be my miracle oil! I also like Africas best herbal oil. I tried WGO but just wasnt impressed with it, especially for the price. But I know for some people, it does something other oils dont do...

skegeesmb

I've used it for almost 10 years. It hasn't made my hair grow any faster, but it does help my hair feel soft. I like it.

Faith

I went back to it after 2 years...smell and all. I used it to flatiron my hair and it was INCREDIBLY soft. It was amazing. I think it was due to humecto, WGO and my elasta qp recovery oil. GREAT COMBO.

sundayschild

have used it for years. the smell never bothered me. b/c i have natural hair which I often press, I have found WGO is a great oil for pressing hair. my niece also found that it appeared to soften her natural hair. cannot claim that my hair grew due to using it,however. I like it for maitenance. there is almost always a bottle in my house.

bellydancer

i love this stuff. The price is rediculous though. If it was cheaper i would stock up. i mask the smell with Comb-thru Softener (glycerin type product) and it makes my hair unbelieveably soft. I haven't used it consistently so I don't know if it makes your hair grow faster, but it does a great deal for softness

H

HoneyRockette

WGO is too greasy and smelly for me, even the new stuff.