Wild Growth Oil Mixture

Wolftrap

I can't find the thread right now. Can someone please tell me what that WGO mixture was that someone got a lot of growth from? I know it was coconut oil and something else. Can someone either bump that thread or let me know. TIA!!

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
[ QUOTE ]
zigzag1 said:
Does this mixture 'kill' the smellmof the WGO?

[/ QUOTE ]
You wished!

x

Cowgirl

hhhmmmm.

I have a bottle of WGO that's been collecting dust for two years. I used it twice but couldn't get past the smell. You ladies haven't found anything yet to sweeten up the smell of WGO yet?

I wonder if a few drops of lavender or peppermint oil will do the trick? I'll have to expirement when I get home.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
It doesn't kill the smell. You just kind of have to get used to it!

I wouldn't recommend mixing the wgo and castor oil together. Something in the wigo makes the castor oil harden when mixed together. Can't figure that one out. I just apply them seperately. The wgo also makes biotin cream harden when mixed together so I have to take the time to apply all three seperately. I leave out the coconut oil I don't think it is necessary for my nightly scalp oiling routine.

sbg4evr

I have 2 different recipes in my hair file but I never tried them.

WGO #1
MAIN INGREDIANTS:
40% Liquid Lecithin
40% Olive Oil
*(If you stop here this is a great oil and works good)*
OTHER INGREDIANTS:
10% Coconut Oil (I used Monoi because I had alot of it)
10% Flax Seed Oil
Few Drops Lavender Essential Oil(For Fragrance to mask the FlaxOil and Lecithin)
Few Drops Rosemary Oil (I alway use it, but not necessary

WGO #2
1/3 lecithin
1/3 olive oi
l1/3 jojoba oil