Will using a conditioner to detangle take away...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
If I follow a good conditioner with another conditioner for added slip, will it mess up the quality and results of the first conditioner?

I am wanting to use my Suave Milk & Honey after my Deep Brilliance Moisture Shine treatment...

Allandra

I'm not sure if it 'will it mess up the quality and results of the first conditioner'. Since you really like your Deep Brilliance Moisture Shine Treatment (and you already know how your hair reacts to it), why don't you use the Suave Milk & Honey first?

Allandra

Or maybe you can just skip the DB all together (this one time) to find out how your hair really likes the Suave Milk & Honey.

miss_brown

Good question, SG. I've always wondered this too.

When I follow up my "better" conditioners with my Pantene S&S, I used to worry that the S&S might me rinsing away some of the goodies in the better conditioner. I guess I've just rationalized that the 2nd conditioner is just sealing in all the stuff from the 1st one. Besides, for me, slip is more important than anything else (otherwise detangling is a nightmare)

inthepink

Sometimes I will follow up my Kenra with a V05 to detangle again. I haven't noticed anything detrimental about doing this.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Good question, SG. I've always wondered this too.

When I follow up my "better" conditioners with my Pantene S&S, I used to worry that the S&S might me rinsing away some of the goodies in the better conditioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too...
Sometimes the amount of products I use in my hair at every wash seems ridiculous!!
And the only reason I'm using all that stuff is because I'm trying to USE UP all these darn conditioners that I have!! (OK, now that's REALLY
)