Oasis Honey & Almond mixed with coconut milk....

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">made my hair soft, moist and shiny. I've just concluded my CW with the concoction, and let me tell ya, Slip and Moisture City! The 2 is excellent for deep conditioning. And since I don't need extra oil, the coconut milk has oil in it. I've stopped using Suave Milk and Honey because I wanted a conditioner that has more moisture and will not dry out my hair. And the VO5 Oasis H &amp; A has just what I need.

I have to give a rave about this. Sorry, PJs.
laugh.gif
</font>

Great going BabyCurls! I too use coconut milk in all my CW conditioners (suave coconut, humectant, awapu, milk-n-honey, etc.) along with honey. I haven't tried Oasis though. Is it by VO5?

i might need to try this because my hair is dry after my normal conditoner wash. how often do you do a conditioner wash?

I condition wash once a week and I add honey and coconut milk to the conditioner -- awesome moisture and slip, as BabyCurls found out. What conditioner do you use for CW?

Thanks for the review. I have a bottle and never thought to add the coconut milk and honey to it. Thanks ladies. I'm trying to do the CW everyday because of the heat and humidity, it's drying my hair out.

question: do you pour the coconut milk and honey into the bottle of conditioner? If you do, how do you store the conditioner?

I mix everything up fresh each time in a bowl (about 1 cup conditioner, 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup coconut milk) stir and apply to hair and use it all up. I DO NOT add to my conditioners . . .

<font color="purple">Yes! You should try it. The honey and almond caught my attention when I bought it last Friday. Wal-Mart had it on sale for $1.74, plus I had a $.75 coupon to boot. Now that's what I called "pinching your pennies".
laugh.gif
</font>

I have some Honey &amp; Almond that I'll have to try. I used Lafier's Honey &amp; Almond conditioner for a CW and that was fabulous as well.

Does it work as well if you don't add the coconut milk?

<font color="purple">Tai, it'll be moisturizing without the coconut milk. The scent is heavenly, and you'll have great slip when combing. The reason I add the milk to 1/2 cup of conditioner is to experiment and see if it is enough to make the hair super moist after CWng. Either or, you can't beat it. </font>

Back