Wish List

A_Christian

-A belated gift card to Whole Foods so that I won't have to spend my own money :lol:
-All of the butters raved about on the forum
-Most of the natural and organic products mentioned on the board (way too many to name)
-A vacation to a warm, tropical place

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Elucence MB by the gallon

Nubenap22

Panthenol temporarily plumps the individual strands to make the whole head of hair look fuller and thicker. I have fine hair with low density, so I've been searching through LHCF about how to mask that. Adding panthenol to my conditioner or leave in seems to be one of the easier and more instantaneous fixes, so I've been thinking of getting some and using it until some of my methods of thickening my hair permanently come to fruition.

mmm I dont think I need to try this I have a hard time as it is with this fro on my head!!!

-A belated gift card to Whole Foods so that I won't have to spend my own money :lol:
-All of the butters raved about on the forum
-Most of the natural and organic products mentioned on the board (way too many to name)
-A vacation to a warm, tropical place

MMMM whole foods!!! I myself am thinking about ordering some unrefined shea butter bc my shescentit 4oz goes way too quick!!! Did I mention I think there should be a lhcf cruise????

Elucence MB by the gallon

I keep hearing raves about Elucence but Im allowing it to go in one ear and out the other!!!

-Unrefined shea butter
-Aubrey Organics HSR conditioner
-maybe some Afroveda products

:grin: Shea butter!!!! I love love love my Afroveda cocolate moisture!!! the pj in me is trying to think If I have enough money to order some between now and my next payday :rolleyes: bc gas, food, and what not lol I think I might be able to slide and spend about 20 bucks:grin:

Eluv

I already paid my tuition this semester and my job does reimbursement :grin:

I need a job with better benefits.

My Wish List

Alter Ego DC - will purchase online today
Flexi 8 - I need more colors (Birthday present to myself 6/30/2010)
Caruso Steam Rollers - won't purchase until maybe late December wearing Braids all year

Nubenap22

I need a job with better benefits.

My Wish List

Alter Ego DC - will purchase online today
Flexi 8 - I need more colors (Birthday present to myself 6/30/2010)
Caruso Steam Rollers - won't purchase until maybe late December wearing Braids all year

Nice list ELuv!!!! I'm too scurredto try those rollers right now!!!! Plus I want more length!!!

Try it you'll LOVE IT!!! :poke:

NOOOO!!!!! I already purchased one thing today!!! Some raw shea butter....I'm trying to put my PJ in a straight jacket now!!! Notice I said trying :rolleyes: