WL: I'm claiming it...

regina07

Gorgeous heads of hair! I love your DD's hair ... such a cute hairstyle. Both of you will have longer hair mid-2012~

Glad you claimed WL ... you earned it.

thaidreams

Congratulations!!! Your hair grows so quickly you'll be WHIP length in no time!

Both you and your daughter have some beautiful hair!!!

Southernbella.

Congratulations! :happydance:

If it weren't for you, I would have never found this board, so I have you to thank for bringing me to the light and ditching glue-in weaves. You've been my inspiration (relaxed and now natural) since '07. You're my friend in my head. :giggle:

Wow! Thanks tiffers, that means a lot.:yep:

I forgot to ask how often you trim both you and your daughters hair?

Not often at all. I think I've trimmed maybe twice since I've been natural. Last time I trimmed dd's hair was last Christmas. Otherwise I just dust when I see a really uneven area.

taj

Congrats!:grin: Both of you have gorgeous hair & I'm loving your daughter's hair color.

Stepiphanie

Wow!! I've always loved your hair, congrats on making WL. Your DD's hair is too pretty for words, the color, the texture, style, everything on point!

beans4reezy

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL and that hairstyle on DD is simply darling. How proud are you? Mommie and daughter's hair is BANGING! POW!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I love your hair!!
Congrats on making WL.

Forever a hair inspiration!

Stormy

Another one of my hair inspirations! Girl go on and claim it!! I just looove your hair! And your DD's too. :yep:

Keep up the good work!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I remember when you were relaxed, your hair was so gorgeous then, I didn't think it could get any more awesome, but it did! Congrats SB :congrats:, your daughter has gorgeous har too :yep: