Woo Hoo I finally did it. but I need help

BlkOnyx488

Ok I finally cornrolled my hair tight enough to be able to sew in a weave.

My question for all you DIYers. How do you hid the track lines at the top of the hair?

Can I use my hair oil concocutions if I have a sew in?

and should I use synthetic or Human Hair?

How long do you leave in a sew in weave I have never done this before?

thanks
Heather

autumnbeauty29

I just took out my "Diana" hair about 2 weeks ago and I had it for about 3 1/2 weeks it was long and wavy.

How do you hid the track lines at the top of the hair? I braided my hair each night and pulled it over the top of it sometimes with a headband sometimes not.

Can I use my hair oil concocutions if I have a sew in? I always did because I wanted to keep my hair moisturized and breathing

and should I use synthetic or Human Hair? I used human I believe.. at the end it started to get tangled and thats when I took it out

How long do you leave in a sew in weave I have never done this before? I remove it when it starts to itch too much, looks bad or just starts to bother me all together.. believe me you will know when its time

This is me and my hair LOL (left)

BlkOnyx488

autumnbeauty29 said:
I just took out my "Diana" hair about 2 weeks ago and I had it for about 3 1/2 weeks it was long and wavy.

How do you hid the track lines at the top of the hair? I braided my hair each night and pulled it over the top of it sometimes with a headband sometimes not.

Can I use my hair oil concocutions if I have a sew in? I always did because I wanted to keep my hair moisturized and breathing

and should I use synthetic or Human Hair? I used human I believe.. at the end it started to get tangled and thats when I took it out

How long do you leave in a sew in weave I have never done this before? I remove it when it starts to itch too much, looks bad or just starts to bother me all together.. believe me you will know when its time

Thanks
I think I am going to use hair clips to attach the hair that way I can move it around better, and there's not risk of stabbing myself with a needle.

I think I will try the headband
thanks