Would you guys trust CVS castor oil?

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Its the same as any other Castor Oil. And that price is not cheap. Its expensive. You can get 16oz of Castor Oil from iherb.com for like 7 bucks.

I've used that CVS Castor Oil and it was the same as any other I've used. I love Castor Oil!

JessieLeleB

summerof1990 said:
THANKS LADIES.

and for those who don't have cvs its like walgreens but ghetto!

I have both CVS and Walgreens in my town and neither is ghetto depending on the area your in........

Tiye

THANKS LADIES.

and for those who don't have cvs its like walgreens but ghetto!

It probably depends on the neighborhood. There's no walgreens in my area so cvs is the chain drugstore in around and they're well kept. I don't use much castor oil, but if I need it, i'll buy the regular kind anywhere coz it's affordable and all pretty much the same quality wise. The only kind where you can expect to pay more is if it's Caribbean origin coz that's handmade and very low refined.

bride91501

I've purchased this several times when I've been in a bind and I've run out of my large bottle of castor oil. It worked just fine.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
CVS is just a a brand name of the castor oil. It works just as good as the NOW brand. You just get more for your buck with the NOW brand. Anyway, most folks equate castor oil with laxatives, so the price is going to reflect the price range of other laxatives in CVS. I used CVS castor oil before I learned about Amazon.com.:lol:

Solitude

Yeah, I'm somewhat of a CVS fan. I've used their castor oil before for internal and external use and it worked just fine. I trust them with real meds, too....CVS is where I usually go to get my prescriptions filled.

But, you can get a bigger bottle of castor oil for a cheaper price elsewhere.