Would you rather have?

kking7777

Question of the day! If given 2 options would you rather have shoulder length thick hair for the rest of your life or long damaged hair? I would choose thick shoulder length hair because I have seen long hair that was very damaged and just awful looking and needed Aphoghee like right away!

SherryLove

I would rather have thick shoulder length hair as opposed to long damaged hair.

To me, health is definitely more important than length. But it's a beautiful thing when you can have both....

SherryLove

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
SherryLove said:
But it's a beautiful thing when you can have both....

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa

tess1913 said:
O h yes, thick shoulder length for sure. With lots of body!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto tess
p.s. hey tess what is yo regiment coz yo hair is the shoulder length hair with body we talkin about /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

hairfanatic

Most definately the thick hair because at least with that you can do some pretty styles with it. With damaged hair, you can't do nothing but hope that it get's better, but in the mean time you are looking terrible.

ngaa

thats so true and coz there aint nothin u can do to damaged hair but cut the ends off all u r doin by holdin onto them is gettin yoself depressed over summin u kno u can change /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

You already know my answer! Shoulder length healty hair is by far the better choice /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Armyqt

Healthy, thick shoulder-length hair for sure! You can always throw in a "piece" for length. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amethyst

Healthy, thick shoulder-length hair for sure! You can always throw in a "piece" for length.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto Armyqt. I'd take shoulder length and healthy anyday.

Allandra

Well, it certainly looks like no one wants long damaged hair. Healthy hair is definitely the way to go. /images/graemlins/up.gif

LondonDiva

Give me the long damaged hair anyday /images/graemlins/smile.gif

No I'm just kidding. Shoulder length and thick /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Armyqt

LondonDiva said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now LD, don't make me /images/graemlins/spank.gif. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

godzooki

shoulder length and healthy any day! I knew someone in Highschool who had long damaged hair and I sat right behind her so I had to stare at it every day! it was all one length until about 3 inches past her shoulders and then suddenly it looked like someone took a razor and went crazy leaving limp spaced out strands past bra strap. I mean there were 1 inch gaps everywhere and the further down it got themore it gaped and the wispier it got. It was like she refeused to cut it no matter what cause she had to have that length. and man did she try to toss it with her fingers all the time! she wore it in the same style every day for 3 years! I think she knew that as a ponytail or something it would have been reall bad! It would have looked soo much better had she cut it even at the breakage point. I wonder how she's doing now?

LondonDiva

Armyqt said:
LondonDiva said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now LD, don't make me /images/graemlins/spank.gif. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey girl watch out now /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Of course the thick hair girly /images/graemlins/smile.gif I don't want a long stringy mess on my head. I've started my solgar B5 so hopefully in 3 months time or something I'll have something to report worthwhile on the thickness scale.

Integrity

is this meant to be a rhetorical question? cos i am sure everybody (esp. on this board)will prefer better looking, healthy hair anyday.

pebbles

cos i am sure everybody will prefer better looking, healthy hair anyday

[/ QUOTE ]

Pandora, believe me. I've seen some heads out there with long, damaged hair, and you know they won't cut it. Yesterday while I was in church, this lady with hair down to bra-strap sat in front of me, and the ends of her hair were tangled, and looked a mess. (I know I was in church, but I couldn't help noticing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif)But she was swinging her hair like she was in a Pantene commercial. Oh well, /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif A good trim would do wonders for her. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Integrity

/images/graemlins/grin.gif i knwo what you mean. but i was refering to ladies on this board or any hair board for that matter.

hey, pebbs you havent stopped checking out hair at church. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

pebbles

hey, pebbs you havent stopped checking out hair at church.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, I see. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I never took the time to notice before, but some of the woman have nice hair, and some who's hair I thought was nice is actually damaged, dry and breaking. There's one woman at church who has no hair at all. I heard her telling another woman that her hair won't grow at all. I don't know her, but one of these days I'm going to approach her and see if I could make some suggestions to her. I just don't want to offend her, so I haven't said anything to her yet. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pressncurl

[ QUOTE ]
shoulder length and healthy any day! I knew someone in Highschool who had long damaged hair and I sat right behind her so I had to stare at it every day! it was all one length until about 3 inches past her shoulders and then suddenly it looked like someone took a razor and went crazy leaving limp spaced out strands past bra strap. I mean there were 1 inch gaps everywhere and the further down it got themore it gaped and the wispier it got. It was like she refeused to cut it no matter what cause she had to have that length. and man did she try to toss it with her fingers all the time! she wore it in the same style every day for 3 years! I think she knew that as a ponytail or something it would have been reall bad! It would have looked soo much better had she cut it even at the breakage point. I wonder how she's doing now?

[/ QUOTE ]

TwistNMx

Thick shoulder length is good.
I could never have too much hair you know...especially if it's healthy hair.