Have you noticed...?

SherryLove

yeah. I brought this up in a previous post....30 inches can be below mid back on one person and waist length on another......

SherryLove

If I were shorter (let's say 5-1), my hair would be butt length.....

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
I measured my torso (shoulder to waist) and I swear it was only 16 inches, and Im 5'7 ALL LEGS

[/ QUOTE ]

My body is the same way, Denali!! I'm 5'5" but I think I have a short torso too, cuz I'm ALL LEGS... everyone who looks at me says I look at least 5'7", and if I wear a heel over about 2 and a half inches, I look like I'm walking on stilts!!
I'm gonna measure my torso tonight...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindy,

I am just like you. I am 5'6" and all my life people have acted like I'm 6' tall! "You are SO tall." I'm thinking...nah, not really??? But it's the legs. I have long legs and a short torso! Makes it hard sometimes to find cute shirts that are supposed to hang outside your pants...mine always end up hanging past my butt and just looks stupid! lol

Lovely901Lady

Yep. I'm 5'8" with a long neck (long torso and long legs)...my hair length would probably be at a shorter persons shoulders by now but, on me, it's just grazing the base of my neck.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
I measured my torso (shoulder to waist) and I swear it was only 16 inches, and Im 5'7 ALL LEGS

[/ QUOTE ]

I measured mine this morning, it was just 15 inches!!
I'm not complaining though... I love my long legs, and I guess this means I can get to brastrap length quicker than a longer torsoed (is that a word??
) person... But if I stood next to a person with a long torso who had brastrap length hair my hair would definitely look shorter!!

Oh, also, I measured from my hairline back to my brastrap and it's 23 inches. A month ago I was at a thin-ended (just about) 23... after my touchup/trim, I'm at a thick ends 21 inches now... not too bad!!