WOW, Kenra beats Keracare ANY day!

jasmin

PrincessAvaya said:
:eek: What happened to my beloved Intense Emollient Conditioner!?:eek: :eek: I don't see it listed on the website!:cry: WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!

I've looked on my favorite shopping sites that use to sell this and it's missing from both sites. I can't believe they discontinued this product.

Keen

Wow, I just found this thread. I had madeup my mind to switch to Keracare once my products run out. Now, I have to try Kenra.

Thanks ladies...

I was just about cured from my PJism. Now I feel like I'm about to have a relapse. I'll have to wash my hair twice a week again so I can run out of stuff...

:mad: I'm feeling so week right now :mad:. :sekret: Off to ebay to check out Kenra... :sekret:

peacelove

I go back and forth all the time. I think right now Elucence has the edge. But I like Kenra a lot.

I go back and forth among Kenra, Elucence and Keracare. Keracare is the slip master IMO, but it can feel coating. Elucence shampoo has more moisture, but Kenra conditioner hydrates better IMO. Who knows - one day I will settle down. :lol:

DahomeyAhosi

I see a lot of people comparing Kenra and Elucence which is interesting because they are manufactured by the same company. I personally prefer Kenra.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
Kenra is one of my staple products. My hair is in heaven anytime I use the moisturing poo and conditioner. This product moisturizes like crazy and the slip is amazing!

F.Y.I : Trade Secrets is having a 2 for $28 sale on all of the liters. I just went today and stocked up on the moisturing conditioner.

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
I bought these prodcuts today, well I already had the clarifying shampoo.

I looove the shampoos. I'm not too crazy about the smell of the moisturizing shampoo but it's not bad.

I'm glad the conditioner is thick. Now I don't feel like I have to use a ton like with KeraCare. I had hardly no breakage afterwards but I still might like Humecto a little better. I'm not sure though.

I bought the liter sized bottles on sale.

scorpio

Yes,

I went out and bought the Kenra MC at Ulta on Friday and used it on Saturday at the Salon. It felt so good when my stylist applied it...I think it's going to be a keepr for me too. My hair has been unusually dry the last 2 months, so I think I will be using this from now on.

Blkbeautyhair

I'm also co-signing for Kenra. I love this product line. So far I've only used the MC poo and conditioner and the clarifying poo and I love them all. This is now my staple line.

FunkyMunky

Kenra Clarifying Shampoo, Moisturizing Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner were the first products I purchased when I joined the board in October of last year. Sorry, but they barely did anything for me. The clarifying poo is cool. I will use the rest of the products but I purchased Cream of Nature Shampoo and it was much better at moisturizing for 1/3 of the price IMO.

babyanjel

hhmmm....I'm running out of Elucence...I may have to give this line a try after I relax. Especially since I'll have easier access to this, because I'm sooo sick of shipping fees:down:

hersheyskiss

mochamadness said:
Kenra is one of my staple products. My hair is in heaven anytime I use the moisturing poo and conditioner. This product moisturizes like crazy and the slip is amazing!

F.Y.I : Trade Secrets is having a 2 for $28 sale on all of the liters. I just went today and stocked up on the moisturing conditioner.

Im soooooo tempted to run to Trade Secrets right now. Is it really, really worth it?

mochamadness

Going the Distance
hersheyskiss said:
Im soooooo tempted to run to Trade Secrets right now. Is it really, really worth it?

Yes it is!!!! The shampoo is sooo gentle and moisturizing and gives me so much slip and softness on contact. The conditioner hydrates and moisturizes like crazy and detangling is never a problem with this conditioner, my hair slides right thru the comb. Its a great buy esp. right now with it being 2 for $28. Shoot the liter bottles usually sell for $28 each. GO FOR IT!!!!!!

Avin'sMom2010

I just jumped on the Kenra Bandwagon too, that Moisturizing Conditioner is the hit, I had been using Matrix biolage then Tresemme but this conditioner is definitley a KEEPER!!!! Amazing Slip!!

baglady215

Another Kenra head checking in... I just stocked up on the 2/$28 liter sale Trade Secret had in January. You can buy it online. I got my first bottles from ebay.