WOW...NO BREAKAGE!!!!

Recherché.Beauty

OK I JUST FINISHED WASHING MY HAIR AND I COMBED IT FROM THE ROOT JUST TO SEE AND NO BREAKAGE...WOW!!! FIRST TIME EVER L0L....IT'S THAT ELASTA QP BREAK FREE SERUM...WHOOOO WEE I'M LOVING IT L0L

I liked the BCS when I used to use it. Then I switched to Emergencee. I think I'm going back because I was getting pretty much the same results. To me, these act like "medium" protein. When I have some serious breakage, that's when I break out the big gun - Apoghee. But for just maintaining protein on a monthly basis, BCS is great!

Recherché.Beauty said:
FOR SOME ODD REASON APOGHEE DOESN'T WORK FOR ME...I DON'T KNOW WHY

Do you let it fully dry? That's the key for me, along with clarifying before I apply it. But as you know, YMMV. :)

baglady215 said:
Do you let it fully dry? That's the key for me, along with clarifying before I apply it. But as you know, YMMV. :)

Different hair react differently to products. Keraphyx will stop breakage in its track for my friend. For me, it doesn't do much. I consider it a light protein. I've yet to find a product that I'm totally satisfy with when it come to stopping breaking.

When you ladies use the Elasta Break Cure, do you follow the directions and only use a cap full of product or do you use your own judgement? TIA

Recherché.Beauty said:
OK I JUST FINISHED WASHING MY HAIR AND I COMBED IT FROM THE ROOT JUST TO SEE AND NO BREAKAGE...WOW!!! FIRST TIME EVER L0L....IT'S THAT ELASTA QP BREAK FREE SERUM...WHOOOO WEE I'M LOVING IT L0L
I haven't used that in months. I was trying to use up my other products (the ones I won't be buying again) so I pushed it to the back of the closet. I should bring it back out. It's definitely a product I will continue purchasing

Recherché.Beauty said:
FOR SOME ODD REASON APOGHEE DOESN'T WORK FOR ME...I DON'T KNOW WHY
Didn't work for me either. It just made it worse. Having type 4b/a hair I struggle with dry hair and it took FOREVER and a day to get my hair "soft" again. I still have /4 of it left. I should dump it.

msshic said:
When you ladies use the Elasta Break Cure, do you follow the directions and only use a cap full of product or do you use your own judgement? TIA
You mean the Breakage Control Serum? I use a cap full and a bit more for my ends. I think it depends also on length and thickness.

Faith said:
You mean the Breakage Control Serum? I use a cap full and a bit more for my ends. I think it depends also on length and thickness.

Yes, this is what I meant..(so many product names). Thanks Faith.;)

Back