Y Naturals Wear Wigs!! LOL

SimplyBlessed

This made me :lol:...

[video=youtube;UcSktyOBQYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcSktyOBQYE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

watch until the end

lol @ Nicole

How do u all feel about wigs??

I love them...lol

Last edited:
Hysterical!!! I liked her natural hair LOL

OMG LMAO@mrs Reza!!!

As far as wigs... I have a short wig that I wear whenever I want to cut my hair. I don't particularly care for wigs, especially if they look too fake, but I don't bash anyone for wearing them unless they look a HAM

Why do i really want that last wig tho lol.... She is sooo funny I think I need 2 sub @ her videos 4 entertainment!

That video is a WIN!!!!

I love them but I haven't bought any yet! So I guess I love them in theory :)

lol I enjoyed the vid thanks for posting. I really liked the last one! lol Wigs are fine. Nice break for when you want to switch up styles or don't feel like doing your own hair.

I'm natural and I rarely wear wigs anymore but I do wear braids allll the time. People always ask mi, if your natural why do you wear weave? Because I WANT to and in the summer as soon as I step outside....the twist automatically start turning into mini fros everywhere lol (not a good look).

I'm natural and I rarely wear wigs anymore but I do wear braids allll the time. People always ask mi, if your natural why do you wear weave? Because I WANT to and in the summer as soon as I step outside....the twist automatically start turning into mini fros everywhere lol (not a good look).

I seriously do not understand the rationale behind questions such as that.

I like that last wig & Isabella.

Maybe I should get a wig. All the ones I see at my local BSS look cheap. And I am scared to order online and figure my head is too big for the wig, LOL!

I love it! Adding this video to my favorites. Her own natural hair is nice too.

I like wigs because it's nice to take a break from having to deal with my own hair sometimes. Also they're nice for when I want to experiment with color or haircut because I wouldn't do that to my own hair.

Cute video!! I love wigs. I'm wearing a curly wig right now.

They are GREAT for when I do not feel like doing my own hair or when I want to avoid too much heat. I'm natural and I throw on a straight wig instead of flat ironing. I also refuse to color my hair so I used a combo of 2/4/30 weave for the summer. I also bought a 4/27/30 wig this week to experiment more with color without using dye on my hair.

I love it! Adding this video to my favorites. Her own natural hair is nice too.

I like wigs because it's nice to take a break from having to deal with my own hair sometimes. Also they're nice for when I want to experiment with color or haircut because I wouldn't do that to my own hair.

i've never wore one but im getting one soon i want the weave look but be able to baby my hair underneath...hopefully halleys curls releases their wig line soon so i can use the $150 credit i won on twitter

I love that video! I think wigs are great for giving your own hair a rest but giving you a different look at the same time.

she looks familiar. is she an actress?

that was too funny though. i actually thought the last one was really her.

Back