Yay!! I bought 26 Products for $62 including shipping!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Hi Ladies!!

:yay:I was so excited I had to share!:yay:

I recently purchased a product haul of Beverly Johnson hair and beauty products for the low price of $62 including the shipping. I also got a free pair of panties too!!

I recently started using the Beverly Johnson (AKA Wanakee) products again because they work well with my hair. I usually purchase them from Frederick's because I can usually get a pretty good deal on there. (usually 50% off) The products run about $12-$20 a piece.

I was able to purchase 23 hair products and 3 skin products for $62! How exciting.

Breakdown:

Each product was on clearance or sale for $4.99. I got them at 50% off. Frederick's was also having a free shipping deal and if you purchased $100 worth of products you could get $30 off the order. They threw in some free panties because I ordered enough for that deal too! I may be getting the deal mixed up slightly but all I know is that I got 26 products for $62. I looked at the invoice and each product was $2.22 each!! :grin: :grin:

What I purchased:

5 Hair Oil (Love this, it's a staple product for daily moisturizing use)
3 Activating Cleansers (I'm hoping this is similar to WEN skin cleanser)
5 Work it (Deep conditioner)
2 Magic Hair Line Creme ( I like to apply this to my edges before bed to soften and smooth, I tie down with a scarf)
1 Photo Finish Mist (new product, haven't found what to use it for yet)
5 Detangling Spray (this is great after conditioning and leaves the hair soft)
2 Plus Size Hair Conditioner (giving it a try, it's supposed to "plump hair")
3 Top Model Moisturizing Shampoo (leaves my hair soft)

26 Products total :yep:

They still have a sale on these products for $4.99 each. There is free shipping on every purchase. If you are still interested it's still a great deal!

amii

Ooh I'm excited for you! Lol. That's a great haul. You should do a YouTube vid lol.

PureSilver

You PJ coming in here to show off yo stash......lol. It's great that you got so many product for that small price. I wish i could take advantage ow but maybe some other time. I hope you have good experiences with all you bought.
hhg

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
cutenss SUNSHINE BABY Keen

We'll wait :yep:
Oh really. It's been a minute on the videos but I do plan on doing updates and other things in the very near future. :grin:

You PJ coming in here to show off yo stash......lol. It's great that you got so many product for that small price. I wish i could take advantage ow but maybe some other time. I hope you have good experiences with all you bought.
hhg
Thanks. I probably will since I am familiar with a lot of the products I purchased! The face wash was nice. It left my skin soft and moisturized. The hair oil is amazing at keeping me and my daughter's strands moisturized.

@dontspeakdefeat How did you get 30% off? I only found a coupon for 20% off a purchase of $50
I remember placing the order around July 11th. They had a code for $30 off $100. I think they still have a code for that. Let me go look at my emails.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Keen

I guess that deal is over. But it was the $10 off $50, $15 off $75, $30 off $100 deal.

20% off is still great because the products are on clearance for $4.99 each.