YAY! It's been 6 MONTHS! PIX INSIDE

htown2DAboot

I'm very excited...It's been 6 months since my BC back in November...My hair has grown tons, and I love it...My work/growth has even some of my friends thinking about going natural...I'd also love to thank you ladies for your help as well! I haven't straightened just yet; I'm waiting to do that in August when my little brother graduates college...No one back at home has seen my hair since Jan, so it'll be fun to show how much it's grown! So, without further adu, here are my pics

This was right after my BC in Nov 08
IMG00066.jpg

Another pic from NOV 08
IMG00080.jpg

Dec pic
IMG00427.jpg

Feb 09 pic--twist out
IMG00602.jpg

Another Feb 09 pic
IMG00496.jpg

May 09 pics
IMG00727.jpg

I learned how to make my hair lay down! Learned this just yesterday from some fine folks on here!
IMG00742.jpg

IMG00753.jpg

IMG00751.jpg

I can't wait until these two puffs become one big one! What ya'll think? Should I have my puff by my one year mark this November? One can only hope! :grin:

Congrats on making it for 6 months with natural hair! It's really grown. You look great in your pictures! :yep:

Thanks for sharing this with us and congertz on the big chop and the hair growth too :D I noticed that once people go nature their hair grow faster then before, hence I can't wait to get my big chop but I have to make it a whole year transition.

By the way, you look pretty cute :)

Your hair is gorgeous, thick just...beautiful, I am so happy for you and plus your natrural. Good job!!!

:blush: Thanks ladies! I've probably stalked half of you ladies on here and on fotki looking at styles and products...So thanks! And aloha_bef, the blush I use is MAC-Fever...:grin:

:lachen: I'm kinda schizo when it comes to what I use...cause I like trying all kinds of ish...lol ...So right now, I'm using Tresumme Flawless Curls condish, KT, HH-LTR, and EVOO...and a spray I made up...water, EVOO, honey, and whatever condish I have around...in the current batch, it's Organix Mocha Expresso (which is soooooo good by itself)...

Looks great. I remember when you bc'd and it seems like yesterday! What worked for you when trying to get your hair to lay down?

Thanks!

vkb247, the Ecostyler get, a hard boar brush, and the scarf thing worked...and I also realized that I had to work from the middle--->up and lay it down sections at a time...

Back