Yet another introduction...

JazzyFLPeach

Hi, all!

I apologize if this is a faux pas to introduce myself in this forum, but since this is where I've been doing most of my lurking, I thought maybe I should pop-in here first.

I want to thank everyone who has posted all their "secrets to success" on the road to beautiful, healthy hair. Before I officially joined the site, I was able to take the advice offered on the boards and apply it to my regimen. Slowly but surely, I've been seeing fantastic results. I even got my FIRST compliment about my hair this past weekend. I always thought I had to fry my hair and douse it with all kinds of greasy products to get good results, but after paying close attention to all the words of wisdom here, I am now able to, and comfortable with, cleansing, moisturizing, and going without a second thought! :) I owe a lot of that to all of you!

I'm rambling I know... Sorry. I just wanted to make sure I said, "Hello!" :D

Girl there is nothing faux pas about introducing yourself here, glad you you did it!! welcome to the board and congrats on the success your seeing in your hair.

Welcome, I lurked for awhile too. There is nothing like a group of sistas getting together and talking about hair. This board is terrific. Welcome again.

Aww... Thank you ladies! I look forward to talking more about hair and getting to know as many of you as possible!

If I talk too much, tell me to shut up!!! LOL

Back