YOU GO GIRL!!!

afgirl

! MY FIRST POST YAY!

Hello lhcf I am relatively new although I've been lurking the hair boards for quite a while now but I'm noticed that there are always a lot of posts about the negative things people have to say about your hair journey...
So I wanted to start a post about the good comments you've gotten during your hair journey doesn't matter if your relaxed natural long or short
Please share

Ill go first.... while I'm new and still learning what my hair likes and doesn't like I get a lot of compliments on the shine and softness of my hair... only a handfull are actually allowed to touch lol

Welcome
I don't where my hair out often, but when I do I always get compliments
and I like to make my fro as big as I can get it.

My only challenge is keeping people's hands out of my hair! LOL

*Welcome* I have been told that I'm doing a good job in growing my hair back. This year isbthe first time I have been showing my length by flatironing but I don't want to cause myself a setback so I'm going to reduce that but it seems that people I know irl prefer me w/ straight hair.

Welcome! I've been here a little over a year and I'm still learning what my hair likes and dislikes. I always get complimented on the softness and how much it has grown. My family is constantly talking about my hair now. My grandmother says its so pretty that it looks fake. Every time I go to see her she is all up in my head. I went to visit my aunt a few nights ago and she just kept playing in my hair, lol.

welcome!!!!!

i tend to get compliments on the my length. but since i'm usually in a bun, i dont get to hear stuff as often as i would like lol

Thank you all I'm really enjoying the board.... With so many beautiful heads the must be more positivity out there

WELCOME!!!!

I get comments on the length when I wear it straight, and when it's in a curly wash no go I get a lot of positive compliments, and a lot of "so...is that all yours or what?" type questions.

Welcome!
I get lots of compliments on my braidouts! White people think that's my natural texture and I let them think so. :)

Hi :wavey: !! Welcome to the board!!

I don't wear my hair out often or straightened often but when I do I hear, "Boy, it has grown" or "you should wear your hair out more often!"

WELCOME ABROARD!!!!

my compliments...

-is that all your hair?
-you hair is so thick and healthy (coming from a hair stylist :yep:)
-i didn't know your hair could grow! (always kept my hair cut shorts for years!)
-you think you're white! (haters meaning for it to be neg...but its positive to me :lachen:)
-the stares!! lol

Back