Your 2012 FAVORITE Oil?

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
What is your all time favorite oil for 2012 so far?

Mine is grapeseed, it is SO light, and delivers insane amounts of shine and softness to my hair. It's lighter than coconut oil in my opinion. :yep:

jenaccess

I love Vatika. I love the smell and since using Vaika my hair has been retainig more moisture and softness. On wash days no tangles.

faithVA

I love sunflower oil. It is very light and works well with other products helping them work with my hair better. It absorbs easily and leaves my hair soft but not greasy.

leiah

North American Hemp Co's deep treatment hair oil. A blend of hemp seed and other oils with a nice fragrance. The pump on the bottle gives the perfect amount

MsDes

EVOO because it's moisturizing and it's a great sealant because of the somewhat thick consistency.

Ronnieaj

Hmm, I think I have to go back to old faithful: avocado.

It's penetrating, slightly heavier, which my hair needs, gives a nice shine, helps reduce my tangles, and lasts for a few days between applications. Need to buy more this week :yep:.

4evershika

I always HAVE to have Hemp Seed Oil in my wash day routine... (either as a pre 'poo or mixed into my DC) and I love to seal with either Grapeseed Oil or EVCO.

Sent from my iPhone (a.k.a. my third hand!)

Curlykale

I am an oil junkie, so this is a difficult one.
Maybe castor and grapeseed because I find both very smoothing and good for sealing in 2 different ways (hard core and light).

Tiye

Coconut oil. Great all purpose oil for hair, skin ... and cooking. It's affordable and I can get it locally instead of ordering it.

InBloom

In my new-growth
Coconut oil, whether it's Dabur Vatika, Vatika Frosting or just plain. I like it in DC's or prepoo's only.

If I'm using any oil to finish, it's the Jane Carter hair serum that's mostly EO's but contains a bit of Jojoba. I like.

I also like Hempseed for it's shine, ceramides and being lightweight.

FearfullyMade

My hair does well with so many different kinds of oils, so its hard to pick....

For moisturizing, I'll say coconut oil
For sealing, I'll say castor oil, jamaican ( extra dark)

EVOO mixed with peppermint and rosemary oils. This mixture treats both my scalp and hair.

I use Coconut oil during the warmer months (Spring/Summer).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Currently:
1. Pure Argan Oil
2. Pure Jojoba*honorable mention*
3. Pequi *runner up*

Sorry Poranges I couldn't just name 1. :look:

You shoulda' ask for Top 5.:lol:

I need to get Extra Dark JBCO and JBCO w/Pimento in there too.:look:

Blends:
Christine Gant Neem
Hydratherma Naturals
Hairveda's Cocosta & Hairveda's Avosoya

NaturalPath

It depends on what my focus is:

Blowdrying and flatironing: Argan Oil (mixed with cones)

Light and fluffy hairstyle: Grapeseed oil (Benefit: Its a great ceramide and very light oil)

Seal the ends and hair for a more "softer feel": Jamaican black castor oil (I cant use regular castor oil andymore)

Majestye

Mine is Grapeseed. Makes my hair soft annnndddd I used it when I flat ironed my hair for my length check last week and it made my hair straight as can be and soft. I lightly texlax and my hair looks fully relaxed! A keeper for me.

Sent from my Xoom using Xoom

Ogoma

Coconut oil for pre-poo only and Meadowfoam seed oil to mix with DCs, steam with or use to seal. Meadowfoam works wonders for my hair.