Your covenant right to Supernatural Provision

HeChangedMyName

I just got this in my email and it is right on time.

Recently, one of my church members shared an amazing story about the supernatural protection that he and his family experienced just a few days ago when they were in a terrible car accident.

They were driving home from a camping trip with their 30-foot camper attached to the back of their SUV when suddenly tragedy struck. With no warning, a tire blew on the camper causing it to flop like a fish, dragging the SUV off the road with such great force that the SUV and camper flipped and rolled over.

The roof was caved in, the driver and passenger doors were crushed down, the windows were smashed. The fifty-pound cast iron trailer hitch had snapped right in half.

But the powerful and amazing news was, miraculously, no one was injured!

The State Trooper said, "I have seen a lot of rollovers like this, but I have NEVER seen six people walk away from one of these. In fact, THERE ARE NORMALLY SEVERAL fatalities."

This family walked away unharmed from this horrific accident because they had been standing on their covenant right of divine protection according to Psalm 91.

Even better news: supernatural protection is just one of the amazing benefits of the blood covenant that we can experience in these last days.

With the daily news of financial turbulence, the threat of recession, and the downturn of the housing market, we need to hold onto one of the other benefits of this amazing blood covenant...SUPERNATURAL PROVISION!

Just as this family miraculously walked away from that accident unharmed, you and I can walk through the financially troubled times UNHARMED—with supernatural peace and prosperity, because of the blood covenant!

Jesus tells us in Luke 10:19, "Behold, I give you the authority to trample over all the power of the enemy, and NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT, INJURE or HARM YOU."

I like the word NOTHING here. It is all-inclusive and definite! Just as it says in Isaiah 54:17: "NO weapon formed against you shall prosper." It covers every aspect of our lives: whether it be weapons of tragedy, fear, sickness, financial unrest, or anything else—NO WEAPON CAN PROSPER!

Listen to this:
In Exodus 12 the children of Israel are commanded by God to kill a lamb and put the blood over the doorposts of their houses so that when the plague of death came to strike down the first born of each house, it would PASS OVER them. "And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you." (Exodus 12:13). God honored the blood of a lamb. He brought divine protection to the children of Israel through the blood of the PASSOVER lamb. This is understood as a "blood covenant".

We too have a “Passover Lamb,” but an even BETTER one!

In I Corinthians 5:7, Jesus Christ is called "our Passover Lamb." So He is to us what the Passover lamb of Exodus was to the children of Israel: divine protection and deliverance from plagues, destruction, and bondage.

But it gets better!

In Hebrews 8:6, it says that Jesus is "the mediator of a BETTER COVENANT, which was established on BETTER PROMISES."

When I go to the store and see a product like laundry detergent that says: NEW and IMPROVED, it means that it can do at least what the OLD PRODUCT did AND THEN SOME. When we accept the Blood of Jesus as our PASSOVER, we must understand that the New Covenant will do at least as much as the OLD one did, AND THEN SOME.

This is a BETTER covenant, with BETTER promises, established by BETTER blood; therefore, you and I can expect BETTER results!

The children of Israel experienced supernatural deliverance from death and tragedy. They also enjoyed the plundering of the Egyptian's wealth, which was transferred into their hands in TROUBLED TIMES.

WE CAN EXPERIENCE ALL OF THESE THINGS, and MORE, because we have a better covenant through the blood of Jesus.

In the midst of the financial worry and trouble, you can enjoy divine provision just like the children of Israel did, because of this amazing blood covenant.

SOME SIMPLE STEPS TO WALKING IN GOD'S BLOOD COVENANT WITH YOU:

1. We must recognize that this covenant went into effect the day Jesus died on the cross. "For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives" (Hebrews 9:17).

2. We must go boldly to the throne of God's grace and make our request known to Him. "Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus..." (Hebrews 10:19).

3. Declare it with your mouth, no matter what things look like. "I have a covenant with God and He will provide supernaturally for me THIS DAY and EVERY DAY!" Hebrews 10:23 says: "Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering; for He who promised
    is faithful".

4. Remember this covenant by celebrating communion on a regular basis—reinforcing before ourselves, before God, and before all the devils in this world—that we are under God's DIVINE PROTECTION; and have His DIVINE PROVISION through the blood of Jesus. There is a unique and magnificent power released every time you receive the body and blood of Jesus in communion. You don't have to wait for a special service. You can receive this right where you are!
Let me close this by telling you how blessed I am to connect with you through the Word of God. It is my prayer that you will experience all of the benefits of the covenant in your life beginning today!

Believe it. Expect it. And thank God for it!

Renovating

Thanks Supernova! This is right on time with the current status of this country. I definitely needed to hear this.:yep:

HeChangedMyName

Thanks Supernova! This is right on time with the current status of this country. I definitely needed to hear this.:yep:

Isn't it though. I forgot to mention that I got it from pastor Greg Dickow Ministries.

God is soooo good to have provided for those who are faithful to him, even in the face of this uncertain crisis that our nation is going through. Let's show our faith. How has God blessed you?

I have a half tank of gas and don't need to worry about the current gas shortage. I have a fridge and cabinets full of food for my family. I am not worried. I am good because I am God's and he will take care of me.

Sashaa08

Isn't it though. I forgot to mention that I got it from pastor Greg Dickow Ministries.

God is soooo good to have provided for those who are faithful to him, even in the face of this uncertain crisis that our nation is going through. Let's show our faith. How has God blessed you?

I have a half tank of gas and don't need to worry about the current gas shortage. I have a fridge and cabinets full of food for my family. I am not worried. I am good because I am God's and he will take care of me.

Agreed and amen!