"Your hair is getting longer"

\"Your hair is getting longer\"

I must be doing something right to my hair, because my boyfriend said that to me this afternoon(I was sporting a braidout today and in this style, my hair sits on my shoulders. Straight its 3 inches from my bra-clasp). We were driving around town and we were at a red light when he turned and began studying my hair. I looked at him and said "What?", he proceeded to say " Your hair is getting longer." I smiled at him and said "Aww thanks, I'm doing my best to get it as long as I can." Its so good to know that he (and many other poeple) are seeing an increase in my hair growth!
Yay!

Isis

Re: \"Your hair is getting longer\"

That's great Mermaid! It always feels good to get compliments and confirmation of your hair growth.

I'm still on cloud nine from the comment. Within the next 2 weeks I'll being surging and adding a more vitamins to my regimen (I currently take biotin only). I'm excited to see the results that await me!

Armyqt

Congratulations Mermaid!! You know your hard work is paying off

A_Christian

Congrats Mermaid, that's the best compliment for someone who's trying to grow their hair out. I know you were "cheesin."