Your PJ graveyard

How much do you have in your pj graveyard?

• I don't have one. I use up and/or give away everything :)

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • I have a little bit in the graveyard :yep:

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • I got a lil somethin, somethin. It's not anything excessive though :D

Votes: 41 33.9%
  • The graveyard is starting to get ridiculous :nono:

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • HELP!!! My graveyard is taking over! :pullhair:

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mandy4610

jojoba oil
cocoa oil
passionfruit oil
aphogee 2 min reconstructor
keracare setting lotion
keracare creme wax
keracare creme hairdress
giovanni smooth as silk shampoo
salerm leave in
olive oil
coconut oil
shea butter
kenra moisturizing shampoo
herbal essence LTR
herbal essences dangerously straight conditioner
ors pak
Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo
AVEDA Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment
lacio lacio with no:rolleyes:mink oil
new infusium
snap on rollers
Elucence moisture balance
kerastase vita ciment
aphogee balancing conditioner
asante oil
maxius maxiglide shampoo
paul mitchell straight works gel
slickline thermal spray
BTZ noodle head
solia flat iron
Nexxus shampoo
Nexxus Humectress
Mane N Tail conditioner
avocado butter
hemp butter
essentials oils(lemon,orange,peppermint,spearmint)
La Bomba DC
bb oil moisturizer
Castor Oil
Gold n hot anything!lol
Keracare Humecto
vo5 showerworks hot oil treatments
giovanni smooth as silk poo
any white rain poo/con
LOREAL VIVE smoothing treatment
HE Hello Hydration

DON'T JUDGE ME!JESUS KNOW MY HEART:lachen::lachen:
Good lawd Woman!!!! :lachen::lachen:What do you use then? Just about all the good stuff is in your graveyard!

Neith

I picked "I got a lil somethin, somethin. It's not anything excessive though"

I have 2 bottles of aphogee 2 step, some motions serum, some chi silk infusion, some giovanni serum and some aphogee keratin green tea spray.

I dunno what to do with them.
:scratchch Don't want to throw them away, I guess I'll just keep them for a rainy day.

I know some of y'all are ridiculous :lol:

gorgeoushair

How much crap do you have in your PJ graveyard?

I have a few things, but I don't consider it a lot. Off the top of my head I have: Motions Moisture Plus, Redken Extreme Rescue Force, Paul Brown Hawaii Alani Sport Rinse, Luster's Pink Gloss Mist (gives great shine, but I can't get over the Pink Lotion smell! :barf: ) ajohn Freida Frizz Ease Heat Protectant (not bad, just moved on to bigger and better thangs ;) ) Sebastian Potion #9, Naked Naturals Awapuhi conditioner and a few other things. I don't ever plan on using these products again. Been meaning to give them away, but keep forgetting :ohwell:

You still wanna give those away:grin:

LovelyLionessa

I've got some thangs:

Mane N Tail Detangler
Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum
Keo Karpin oil
Fantasia Shea Butter Oil Moisturizer
Mizani H20 Nighttime cream

The last 2 I sometimes use on relaxer day to avoid overprocessing and relaxer run off. Otherwise I throw or give stuff away.

moonglowdiva

I've thrown so many things away.
Tresemme Anti Breakage & Volume Conditioners
Redken all soft Shampoo, Conditioner & heavy cream
Lekair Cholesterol
Queen Helene Cholesterol
That is all that I can think of as of now. But, I know there's more.

Qualitee

U never lied!! I liked this at first but over time this did NADA for my hair. Its a deep conditioner all right, deep doo doo. But I found a great way to get rid of it. I wanted to make a really good deep protein DC. So I mixed two eggs with a tablespoon of EVOO and the moisturfuse and would u believe this stuff is great!!! It worked like a wonderful deep protein conditoner. My breakage stopped immediately and upon rinsing and thereafter my hair was stronger and even felt fuller!!
Do you use the whole egg or just the egg white?:)

oooop2

1. Every last 1 of the Organix Shampoo and Condish I purchased this past summers (12 bottles)

2. Cantu Leave in Condish (HATE IT!!!!)

3. Henna Shampoo and Condish (Did NOTHING for my hair)

4. Hempseed Oil/Avocado Oil/Mango Butter (Did NOTHING for my hair) Currently adding to condish in order to get rid of.

clever

Wow that's some graveyard.If you don't mind me asking why didn't you like the coconut oil? Also I thought all Lacio Lacio was made with mink oil still but they just couldn't list it on the bottle because it's banned here, but according to an older thread it's still in there.
The coconut oil made my hair feel heavy and somewhat coated.I didn't even like it for hot oil treatments or mixed with other oils.

As far as the mink oil and lacio lacio,I had brought 4/5 bottles on seperate occasions and it worked fine.When I decided to get two 7 oz bottles I noticed it didn't feel the same and it didn't leave my hair as soft or silky.I found a thread stating that mink oil was banned in US.When I looked on the back of the bottle mink wasn't listed.

redecouvert

I'll save myself some embarrassment by not listing what I have. Let's just say i have most (i.e 90%) if not all of Karen's Body beautiful hair products (99%) Qhemet biologics(98%), Anita Grant (65%)and LaVida Given By nature(100%) and multiples of each

as for soaps, i have enough to last me for 2 years or even 3....

LadyPaniolo

I've got a little something something, nothing excessive... unless you ask DH! :lachen:He would make it sound like Noah's Ark of Haircare Products!

Allway's Castor Oil
Hairveda Whipped baggy cream
Hairvitalize conditioner... 12 bottles :blush:
V05 strawberry condish.. 3 bottles :wallbash:
Kenra Moisturizing poo
Alagio Kukui nut condish
Queen Helene's Cholesterol
Alagio Green tea condish
KLS flat out relaxing balm
Alagio Silk Straight balm
HE Break's Over
HE Hello Hydration
Aphogee keratin spray crap (turns hair into straw in 5 mins!)
a bunch of other stuff that I can't even remember the names of in a big white postal bin under the hallway sink...
Plus ungodly amounts of wigs, bulk braiding hair, weaves, phony ponies... :look:
It's not that much, really. :look:

Last edited:

Eisani

I'm not even gonna go there, because I've already given a written statement on the first page from the PJ Honor Society, but I will say I have a tendency to hoard products (obviously) and these items aren't in my graveyard per se, I just haven't used them in a while. Maybe because I'm so stuck on my hand made products right now but uh:

7 bottles of Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner ( I know people ;) )
16 bottles of the original WRTC-ain't nobody told them to change the formula
23 bottles of various V05 conditioners-this is like a bottomless pit! 1 bottle only lasts me two cowashes, but as soon as I use one, I buy 2 more so they never get low in stock.
6 bottles of Dove Moisture Repelenshing Spray-OG
6 bottles OG Colorshowers- Once again, I know people ;)

This isn't even the gnat that landed on the tip of the ice burg, but you catch my drift... If you look @ my location, you gotta know there are some product ghosts haunting the graveyard, or at least in purgatory :look:.

Eisani

I'll save myself some embarrassment by not listing what I have. Let's just say i have most (i.e 90%) if not all of Karen's Body beautiful hair products (99%) Qhemet biologics(98%), Anita Grant (65%)and LaVida Given By nature(100%) and multiples of each

as for soaps, i have enough to last me for 2 years or even 3....
These items are in your graveyard?! We need to have a sit-down, milady :grin:. This stuff could be put to good use and are always welcome in my home :look:. I hate to see perfectly good products out in the streets or graveyard. I know you mean you just let your PJ tendencies manifest and you have these products but you actually use them....if not, PM me.

longhairlover

Ok after looking at these lists maybe i'm not a pj after all.........sike i'm lying lol!!!!

but dang I have to catch up with ya'll off to marshall's and tjmaxx tomorrow.

mscocoface

Hey ladies I would like to suggest something to all of you. I assist with a transition shelter for women and I know many of the things you consider no good would be a blessing to them.

May I humbly recommend that you or a group of ladies in your area, please find a shelter or home or someone who could put these to good use? Maybe contact the chuches, mosques or temples in your area, or the shelters that you may be aware of.

There are quite a few women of color in some of the shelters that I know of and they love getting hair care products because it is the one thing that is not thought of.

It is extra time and I usually have to take the products to the shelter but you should see the eyes of the women when they get these things.

I normally ask a lot of ladies to bring me all the things they don't use and I will box it up and take it.

Your crap could be someone's blessing.

(mscocoface stepping off of her soapbox) :blush::look:

Eisani

Hey ladies I would like to suggest something to all of you. I assist with a transition shelter for women and I know many of the things you consider no good would be a blessing to them.

May I humbly recommend that you or a group of ladies in your area, please find a shelter or home or someone who could put these to good use? Maybe contact the chuches, mosques or temples in your area, or the shelters that you may be aware of.

There are quite a few women of color in some of the shelters that I know of and they love getting hair care products because it is the one thing that is not thought of.

It is extra time and I usually have to take the products to the shelter but you should see the eyes of the women when they get these things.

I normally ask a lot of ladies to bring me all the things they don't use and I will box it up and take it.

Your crap could be someone's blessing.

(mscocoface stepping off of her soapbox) :blush::look:

I actually did this with a lot of my stuff last month right before Thanksgiving :yep:. It does feel good, and I'd much rather do this than throw things in the trash!

tgrowe

Silken Child Creme Moisturizer
The UBH Creme Moisturizer is getting preeeettty close....But it was too costly so I think I will just place it far in the back under my bathroom sink:ohwell:

winnettag

I don't have one. I give products to my sister, SIL or throw them away. I don't want bad products taking up space when I get new stuff.

La Colocha

You ladies should have a graveyard sale on here, ive seen alot of things people might want to buy. That's extra money to buy new things hint hint:yep:. And e doll you have alot of nice things too you'd make a mint.

Optimus_Prime

I have a bottle of Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 that I bought without reading the ingredient list (I just recognized the name because I'd seen so many ppl mention it here and on fotki). I can't bring myself to use it because it has mineral oil. I have an unopened CHI thermal protectant spray, and I'll give it a try even though I think it smells like cologne. Although I have a few things that I wont buy again, I can make use of the rest of what I have.

Sha76

I picked something sonmething. I think there is some garnier frutis hydrating curls , biolag conditioner, devacurl intro pack(I returned it to the store). But that is all I can come up with off the top of my head

_belle

and are you ladies interested in trading some of that stuff? because it seems like a LOT of us have stuff that isn't HORRIBLE it just didn't work for our individual heads.

sillygirl82

Wow, I thought that I had more.

KeraCare silken seal
KeraCare oil sheen with humidity block (horrible on natural hair)
Head and Shoulders shampoo. This is really more of a "one foot in the grave" product. I use it once in a while to clarify my hair.

If anyone is interested in purchasing some of my Sebastian colourshines let me know. I'm selling them at a reasonable price and they're not old.

and are you ladies interested in trading some of that stuff? because it seems like a LOT of us have stuff that isn't HORRIBLE it just didn't work for our individual heads.

BiRacialBarbie

hollywood carrot cream (doesnt do anything but weigh hair down)
sulfur 8 or whatever (i found out i have sulfur allergies by using this product!! :ohwell:)
Smooth and Shine: Straight Out (a sticky mess)

Countless tubs of different grease's (Blue Magic, TCB, etc)

:nono: i dont want to buy anymore stuff

Im going to stick with my staples :yep:

BiRacialBarbie

I picked something sonmething. I think there is some garnier frutis hydrating curls , biolag conditioner, devacurl intro pack(I returned it to the store). But that is all I can come up with off the top of my head

oo garnier hydrating curls works for me :yep:

lila_baby

ORS carrot oil- sticky and stinky
Organics shea butter plus- I used to love this stuff but now its just too sticky
elasta QP silk- sticky crispy hair
motions protein reconstructor- didn't see a difference
queen helen placenta hot oil- this oil does not penetrate my hair even when its heated
elasta qp dpr-11- WTF?? :whyme: this is crap and it has quite a few good reviews
henara color enhancing shampoo and the conditioner- this leaves my hair so tangled and dry!!!!!
henara treatment wax- just sits on the hair completely useless

fantasia IC deep penetrating creme moisturizer- another one that just sits on the hair without penetrating it and it leaves a sticky film

elasta qp intense fortifying conditioner (can't be bothered to check the name)- another one that got great reviews but even when i was freshly relaxed it tangled my hair and I had to rip the comb through :pullhair:
aphogee 2 min- this is another one that was crap for me. I saw no difference in my hair
aritha shampoo bar- coated my hair
shikakai powder- powders dry my hair out
neem powder
amla powder
aphogee shampoo- my attempt to copy ateyaaa dried my hair out seriously
endless number of oils
some drug shampoos- l'oreal, herbal essences, dove

this is more of a list of products that I will use up eventually in some form. e.g. pre-pooing with a mixture of oil and conditioner. The shampoos I am using to handwash my doo-rag each morning (i like my doo-rag to be clean because it really catches hair smells)