Your prayers are soooo needed!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

As some here know, I have graduated from pharmacy school; however, it ain't over yet. I have to take a board licensing examination called the NAPLEX. I am scheduled to take it on the 15th of this month. I feel okay about it, but thoughts of how poorly I have performed on standardized tests in the past do creep up, causing a bit of apprehension and anxiety. I really struggled in pharmacy school and I will be honest, sometimes I wondered if God didn't want me to be successful in my career. There was no doubt in my mind that this was God's will for me, but I still felt like He was not there, despite the dedication in studying and prayers. I know this is not the operation of the Lord, but I am just being honest. Well with all of this said,please pray that I pass this examination on the FIRST GO ROUND and that He keeps me in perfect peace about my future in this career.

Honi

There is no board.
Don't worry. You'll do fine. If you studied for the boards all thru your last year it's just a matter of review. Your school must have provided you with books and study guides early too right?

The format has changed a little since I took it years ago so I believe it's mostly clinical stuff or has that changed too???? Just try to remember to tie everything that you've learned and read each question/answer carefully before answering. Do they still do K questions???

Good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers.

star

Father in the name of Jesus we pray that you give our sister victory over this exam. God bring everything she has studied back to her rememberance while she is taking the test. Empower her and increase her faith in You and not in anything else. We declare this in Jesus name AMEN.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I've said a prayer for you my dear. I know that God is able in your situation. I am impressed that you have completed pharmacy school, even if it was a struggle for you--that's a big deal that you made it through!

webby

Think Slim
Bublnbrnsuga said:
I wondered if God didn't want me to be successful in my career. There was no doubt in my mind that this was God's will for me, but I still felt like He was not there, despite the dedication in studying and prayers.
Just want to say that sometimes God will put challenges before those who He knows will have a long, arduous battle. He prepares us for the war ;)

With that said,

Lord, Jesus, we come before you to pray in harmony for our friend's test. Lord, only You kow what lies ahead for her, but we trust that You will guide her every footstep, as she trusted in You all through her schooling.

Lord, please show some mercy as she prepares herself for this test; allow her to see that You did not give us the spirit of fear and that You will be with her, as always, all of the way.You have been with her from the moment she was conceived, and surely, You will be there with her for this big moment in her life.

Lord, let this young woman be a blessing to us all. In Jesus' name.

Amen!

MomofThreeBoys

I have added you to my prayer list Bubln! God didn't brings in this far to drop you during the exam!!!!! I have no doubt He will bless you as long as you are doing HIS will! :)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
God bless you girl!!! I'm pretty sure you will pass that exam!!! Don't worry...just put ALL your trust in God and He'll make a way for you!!! :woot: Take care!!!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Oh my goodness!! You ladies are so wonderful :cry3: I thank all of you for your prayers and support. You all are such wonderful blessings!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Honi said:
Don't worry. You'll do fine. If you studied for the boards all thru your last year it's just a matter of review. Your school must have provided you with books and study guides early too right?

The format has changed a little since I took it years ago so I believe it's mostly clinical stuff or has that changed too???? Just try to remember to tie everything that you've learned and read each question/answer carefully before answering. Do they still do K questions???

Good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Yeah, girl, it is clinical and yes they do have the K questions (WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!) Yeah, they provided us with a book my school compiled for all pharmacy schools everywhere. I have been studying the mess out of that book.