I need your prayers...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I have an interview next week for a Risk Analyst position with an investment firm. This firm was one of the top 25 best places to work for in Kentucky and it has been in existence for over 150 years. I will be making much more money than I make now and doing something more challenging and more meaningful and it's somewhat related to the field I went to school for (accounting), but dealing with securities/financial investments.

Please pray that God blesses me with this job and that I do exceedingly well in the interview next week. I have been in a career rut lately and really want to advance in my career. I have a Bachelors and a Masters degree, and I'm currently doing a bonehead industrial engineering job at UPS that makes me miserable and makes me cry almost every week. The job I'm interviewing for is a job I have no experience in. Please pray that I can convince them that I am the person for this job.

God bless you all!

Naijaqueen

Remember God's plan for your life, only for good, only to help you prosper! You have prayed and we have prayed with you, go now knowing that it is well.
God told Jeremiah in Jeremiah 1:8--"Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you...Now I have put my words in your mouth"

girl our God is a God that is ruler over EVERYTHING, and as His child, you have a right to all of His blessings. Your father owns it ALL! Believe you have received it, and it will be yours, He will bless you even more abundantly in more ways than you can ever imagine. Walk in faith...

ChasingBliss

Naijaqueen said:
Remember God's plan for your life, only for good, only to help you prosper! You have prayed and we have prayed with you, go now knowing that it is well.
God told Jeremiah in Jeremiah 1:8--"Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you...Now I have put my words in your mouth"

girl our God is a God that is ruler over EVERYTHING, and as His child, you have a right to all of His blessings. Your father owns it ALL! Believe you have received it, and it will be yours, He will bless you even more abundantly in more ways than you can ever imagine. Walk in faith...

That was beautiful. I know I needed to read this.

comike

I pray that God blesses you with the desires of your heart and the right opportunity. If not this one, just know that there's something even better just around the corner. Psalms 22:5 says ...you heard their cries for help and saved them. They put their trust in you and were never disappointed.