Your Suggestions for the Best Hair Rinses/Colors

butterscotch

I seriously need help on this subject. I know so much about products to achieve healthy hair results, but now I want to add some color, and I have NEVER had this process done before and had no clue where to start (until now...
smile.gif
)

My hair is light brown and 15 inches long and I want to go RED, so any suggestions on rinses or colors (and conditioners for color treated hair) are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
grin.gif

hey butterscotch
smile.gif
wave.gif

Just wanted to drop a quick line on the thread to let you know I got your PM. I apologize that I ahven't answered yet, but I'm down to my two last weeks of school and I'm crazed (like drooling and stuttering crazed. I haven't slept in days). I promise I'll answer you soon - ok? But in the meantime I'm sure the girls will offer fabulous suggestions.
smile.gif

My quick answer is : try Sebastian Colorshines Redality. It's a fiery red and it will show up well on your natural color. If you want something more coppery try Ginger mixed with a bit of Glorious Gold. This is more subtle but will be equally as noticeable on light brown hair.

Good luck! (and I'll PM you back soon).

Tonya,

A really bright red would be nice, but I'm looking for variety right now, so any great shades of red will do.....
smile.gif

Any suggestions?

Tracy,

Thanks for your concern.....your hair color is the reason why I started this thread, cuz I'm lovin' that red, but I'm scared that after all of my hard work my healthy hair will fall out after the color/rinse...

By the by, I remember those exam days - didn't even have time to breathe with all the exams I had to take...so I can relate...I wish you all the best!

Back