Youtube video gorgeous 4a natural hair

luckiestdestiny

Her hair is gorgeous, thick, and healthy. It shows her progress from 04-09 current. Very documented. I know she's at least 4a.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wFWeUg4r8

----
***UPDATE I am so excited! She responded to our questions in this thread and there is a video link to the response. I have provided it below. Please view it after viewing the one above if you haven't viewed it yet! Thanks Duff for the heads up. I am posting Duff's post below with the link:
Originally Posted by Duff
Hey LD,
she was linked to this thread and wanted to thank you and ALL the kind words in this thread. YAY!!!
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ3EucQFI54

also she's address questions within this thread....

Last edited:

msa

Wooo lawd she has some gorgeous hair. I wish my hair could be thick like that. But it can't. Oh well.

Anyway, I could watch her comb her hair forever. It's beautiful.

luckiestdestiny

Wooo lawd she has some gorgeous hair. I wish my hair could be thick like that. But it can't. Oh well.

Anyway, I could watch her comb her hair forever. It's beautiful.
And I beg to differ. Your hair looks pretty darn thick MSA. Is your hair dense if you're stands are not thick? Because the density with length is really going to make the hair stand out.

I don't think many will have her thickness. But I believe the length is inspirational for everyone.

msa

And I beg to differ. Your hair looks pretty darn thick MSA. Is your hair dense if you're stands are not thick? Because the density with length is really going to make the hair stand out.

I don't think many will have her thickness. But I believe the length is inspirational for everyone.

Well my strands are just regular, not fine nor thick. My hair can look thick if I let it just shrink completely or do a bantu knot out. But otherwise, nope. My hair isn't very dense. I perpetrate the thickness the best I can though:lachen: and just avoid wearing styles that don't give me big hair.

It's really easy to see when my hair is twisted or braided with nothing added. In fact I'm braiding it right now so I'll try to take a pic when I finish. I wish I had more strands on my head though because then I'd be 100% satisfied. But alas, I've have to love what I have.

Her length is what I aspire to though. I'm really glad you posted the video.

Saffirejuiliet

Her hair is drop dead gorgeous!!! I love how she is so creative with styles. She has definitely given me inspiration. Thanks OP! :)

luckiestdestiny

Really gorgeous and inspirational! Thank you for sharing.

Wow, I'm watching her regimen video and it's interesting to hear her views on washing and why and how often to wash. She washes once a month and says why. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/Longhairdontcare2011#play/uploads/4/G6wFWeUg4r8
I just watched the washing long natural hair vid. What's up with everyone using pantene condish? Doesn't leobody also do this from you tube. I may have to relook into it.

As for the washing thing: I know that it varies. Some of us can wash daily or a few times a week. I know that doesn't work for me or I'd lose tons of hair. My fine hair likes once a week or sometimes I'll even wait for two weeks. I have relatives who have been known to go a month and they can sit on their hair when pressed it's so long. So I think it's all about moisture and of course strength to grow out hair.

What I thought was interesting though is that she tries not to get the shampoo on the ends of her hair because she think it strips the hair too much (good point!).

Lebiya

WOW!! Length is one thing but that thickness is just ....wow

Im just hoping multiple treatments of henna will give me those results

Southernbella.

Speechless! Thank you, OP. I've been very lazy lately, but this video motivated me to get back on it.

What a beautiful head of hair!

Stella B.

Wow! What an unbelieveably thick, healthy natural head of hair! I watched all her vids, too without realizing it, and was looking for more??!!!!:look: Isn't she a member here? I love her hair!!!

claudia05

Wow. Her hair is crazy beautiful :spinning:. That's a whole lot of hair!
Her regime seems really low maintenance. I love the bun in video #3 and omg :love: at video #11.
Thanks op, definitely subscribing...

KiSseS03

WOWZER!! Her hair is breath-takingly beautiful! Another lady to add to the inspiration folder for sure!