WOW...Nature's true topical growth potion!

A special mix of these particular essential oils has proven to grow hair at the same rate as Rogain...

Essential Oil Blend for Hair Growth

1. Thyme essential oil - 2 drops
2. Atlas cedarwood essential oil - 2 drops
3. Lavender essential oil - 3 drops
4. Rosemary essential oil - 3 drops
5. Jojoba oil - 1/2 teaspoon
6. Grapeseed oil - 4 teaspoons

Add the first four ingredients into a small glass jar. Mix well. Now add the remaining two ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Massage this mixture into your scalp for at least two minutes every night. Wrap your head in a warm towel after treatment.

Hair Formulation(s) - Guide Essential Oils for Hair:
Lemongrass - Shine.
Cypress - Shine and condition. Also an uplifting scent.
Rosemary - Wonderful for dandruff and stimulates hair growth. Helps with thinning hair.
Rose - Shine, scent, youthfulness.
Bay - Wonderful hair tonic and helps with thinning hair.
Cedar Chamomile - Lovely for fair hair.
Eucalyptus - Stimulating and cleansing.
Juniper - Oily scalp.
Tea Tree - Lice. Scalp.
Lavender - Fragrant and cleansing.
Peppermint - Stimulating and cleansing. Removes shampoo build-up.
Citrus oils - Cleansing and shine. Removes oils.
Patchouli - Deep cleansing.
Sage & Thyme - Cleansing and stimulating.
Basil & Ylang Ylang - Reputedly helps control split ends. Stimulates hair growth and scalp.

Base Oils for Hair:
Avocado Butter, Jojoba Butter, Shae Butter, Camellia Oil, Hemp Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Emu Oil, Evening Primrose Oil - Dandruff
Flax Seed Oil - Dandruff

----------------------------------
I know the article is long, but I found this information exciting..I am going to mix up a batch and see what happens...:D

Ok, so I know this EO mix is probably supposed to make your scalp tingle...but is it supposed to make it itch? I've used this mixture twice, about a week apart and both times, the next day, my scalp was itchy. :perplexed: Not unbearable itchy, but like...that itch you feel like when you have a cut and it's healing. I'm just wondering if anyone else had similar reactions?

Also...is it supposed to smell like the wilderness? It's very "wood-like smelling.

Ok, so I know this EO mix is probably supposed to make your scalp tingle...but is it supposed to make it itch? I've used this mixture twice, about a week apart and both times, the next day, my scalp was itchy. :perplexed: Not unbearable itchy, but like...that itch you feel like when you have a cut and it's healing. I'm just wondering if anyone else had similar reactions?

Also...is it supposed to smell like the wilderness? It's very "wood-like smelling.

Maybe you should add those essential oils to a Carrier oil, like Coconut,Almond,Jojoba etc. The mix could be too strong for your scalp. Some oils have to be diluted before they come in contact with skin.:yep:

Its really important when mixing eo's to anything - oils or creams lotions potions etc - to get the ratio right.
I cant remember what the ratio is but I think it is something like 5 drops (of eo) per 5ml (of base oil).
If too much eo's are used it can cause irritation because they are very potent.

HTH

Uzz

Can anyone share their results please? :yep:

AKAtude...Happy 100 Soror! :grin:

I've been using this mixture for about 2 weeks now. It's too early to tell how much growth I'm getting, but I'm definitely getting newgrowth. I use Peachy recipe, (15 drops of eo to 1 T of grapeseed oil) and it is enough for two applications. I wash my hair twice a week so this is perfect. The smell takes getting use to, but it is not bad. One time a week I leave it in overnight and wash the next day; the other day I leave it in for about 30 minutes and rinse out. I use this mixture before during my scalp massages and I do have newgrowth. I like this mixture and my scalp is tingling before and after my massager and it seems to tingle for hours.

I've used this mix consistently since April 2007. It works well for me & I continue to experience re-growth in areas that haven't seen hair since......FOREVER!

I love the herbal smell!

Maybe you should add those essential oils to a Carrier oil, like Coconut,Almond,Jojoba etc. The mix could be too strong for your scalp. Some oils have to be diluted before they come in contact with skin.:yep:

I already add JoJoba and Almond oil:perplexed. I'll try adding some more though, maybe my scalp is extra-sensative.

http://www.newhope.com/nutritionsciencenews/nsn_backs/Sep_00/hair.cfm

Check out the link for more info on this proven method of hair re-growth.

I use up to 2X a day. The oils are all light and ultra absorbent.

Truly the fastest growth aid for me was MN. I swear I woke up every morning I used it and had new growth at the crown:lachen:

But I never intended to use MN long term. No matter what growth aid I have used I always return to these oils. Simple & effective.

I think I want to try this. I know I've been using rosemary in my hair to help with dry scalp and it grew my hair a lot. It's only been six weeks and I feel like I NEED to perm. Normally I wait eight weeks. Also, I've been having less itchies. :yep:

I think it's so cool that we are replacing growth aids with our own, natural ones. This sounds really good and healthy, good luck everyone! (I wanna see the results thread!)

I have alopecia and tried this for a while. All it gave me was a greasy, smelly (depending on how you feel about the scent) scalp. I do believe you have to stick with this for quite a few months to see results, if there are to be any--as with any regrowth aid, really.

I have been using this concoction since Dec 26 07. The results have been remarkable! I BC'd in May of 07. My TWA seems not to grow at all. I use it once daily like every 2 to 3 days at night. My TWA is now an afro falls on my neck, covers my ears to the ear lobe, and my bang hits my eyebrows. When straightened, it looks like the first pic (taken January08). The second pic was taken in July 07.

Attachments

• Sabino growth 7 9 08.jpg
    Sabino growth 7 9 08.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24
  • bootcamp picture.jpg
    bootcamp picture.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I can attest that this potion worked for my daughter's alopecia patches (2) about 5 years ago. I found the recipe while researching (I was desperate) and used the mixture for approximately 3 months and her patches grew in. To be honest the dermatologist said her hair would grow back because she had non-scarring alopecia, but all I know is that I used this topical method alone and it her hair was restored. My results were not exactly scientific, I know. Just my personal experience.
Are you ladies still using this oil?

Back