1 more inch *updated

G

Re: 1 more inch

Thanks for adding the link..I wanted to view your pictures but didn't see a link to view them from.

chewy

Congratulations mshoney, good to see you're inching right along!!

G

I still can't see the picture...but congrats on your growth..

SweetNic_JA

ms_honey you most likely created your album and gave it restricted access. Try giving the album public access and you should be fine. You don't have to type your private yahoo pw for the world to see.

mshoney2u

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
ms_honey you most likely created your album and gave it restricted access. Try giving the album public access and you should be fine. You don't have to type your private yahoo pw for the world to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks a million i made the changes and deleted the post

G

I finally saw the picture..your hair looks so nice..shiny, and long! Keep up the good work! Do you mind sharing your techniques...what products you use, if you take any supplements, etc.?

mshoney2u

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
I finally saw the picture..your hair looks so nice..shiny, and long! Keep up the good work! Do you mind sharing your techniques...what products you use, if you take any supplements, etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont mind at all it would be my pleasure
I wash once a week with crème of nature shampoo the one in the tan bottle with the red writing. (I swear by this shampoo)

Detangle with Biolage Daily Hair tonic this is great cause my hair is half and half right now so it gets really tangled .

then,
I do adrienne’s Phony tail method(she’s my idol)(baggie too I coat the tail with crème of nature conditioner as well as use Vaseline to seal the moister) this is what really helps retain the length

As far as vitamins
When I remember I take
2- Ultra Noutrishair
2- 500 mg L- Cysteine
10 mg Biotin
2- 1500 Vitamin C
1- B- complex

And thank all yall,
yall all are so motivational

Vanessa22

Ok, so let me get this straight. You actually leave creme of nature conditioner in your hair/pony tail when doing the phony tail technique or did I misinterpret this? Congrats on your new growth!!!!

G

Thanks for sharing, Mshoney2u. I read that you take 10 mg of Biotin..what brand of Biotin is that?

mshoney2u

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
Ok, so let me get this straight. You actually leave creme of nature conditioner in your hair/pony tail when doing the phony tail technique or did I misinterpret this? Congrats on your new growth!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks
ok, what I do is let my hair air dry in a phony tail then when it is dry I coat it with conditioner let it dry 70% then braid it then coat the braid especially the ends with vaseline then wrap it around in a bun place a baggie over it then secure it with a loose rubberband then a black stocking cap then just leave it along for the rest of the week unless I am using slick stuff to tame my hairline or when I am putting the phony tail on my bun
at nite I just place a headscarf on and in the morning I use the slick stuff for fly away and my hairline and tie it down till it's time to leave the house.

mshoney2u

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
Thanks for sharing, Mshoney2u. I read that you take 10 mg of Biotin..what brand of Biotin is that?

[/ QUOTE ]
no problem any time u can even pm me I am so happy I can share but anyways
Purtain Pride but I am thinking of changing it to Freeda
next time I need a supply.