Finally....a PICTURE ALBUM!!! YAH

great hair, looks good too me, sorry for u lost 2 inchs but its look wonderful and great, if there not slipt I dont really see any reason to cut them, dry is not good enought useless they were damaged, thanks for sharing

Your hair looks nice
smile.gif

I agree with the other posts, I don't see the dryness at all.....maybe you could do some intense deep conditioning since you previously color treated your hair but don't cut yet...... And yes, Your hair is very pretty and shiny!

I agree with everyone too...your hair looks gorgeous. Be careful, maybe your hairdresser is hate'n because your stuff is "tight"...you never know. If you are okay with your hair as it is, don't let someone tell you to change it. You can look at your hair YOURSELF and determine if it seems dry to you. And as suggested, simply do a deep conditioner and maybe a weekly hot oil until it's as you want. But, your hair looks great!

I think you're right, I should try weekly hot oil treatments. In the meantime I won't go back to that shop for awhile.

Your hair looks good don't let her cut it! Two inches my @ss!!! Stylists would always say the same nonsense to me because my hair is dry I'd just tell them no thanks go home and baby my ends and everything was fine!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
Pretty hair!! Doesn't look dry to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also think so, it looks so shiny and glossy.
smile.gif

Your hair looks GREAT. Don't let your stylist cut it but be grateful she suggested instead of just cutting the way mine did.

I completely agree that you don't need a trim Kisz...

If you want one, you should do them in half inch at a time. No more. I disagree that you need one at all, but if you want one, go slowly...

Color looks great...
wink.gif

And your hair is DUMB long!
grin.gif

Thanks, I'm just happy I have pics now. You know the next step was gonna be coming to your house and to have you take them
smile.gif
When I get to your hair length then we can talk about long. I think I will take a 1/2 inch off along with hot oil treatments and I'll post pics again in a month or so.

You're not that far awat m'ija...

I was your length at the beginning of the summer....
smile.gif

Please continue to post your pics and share. You're such a cutie.
grin.gif

Oh and if your hair FEELS dry to you, try using Salerm's leave in the next time you get a wash and set.
smile.gif

Back