1 year Anniversary!!! (pics)

On the real... And no lie you shocked the mess out of me from when you first started and now. Your hair came a long way. You should be proud of all the work you put in it. Its so full healthy and beautiful keep it up!

Thanks again ladies for all of the compliments, I'm due for a relaxer in June so we'll see if I can claim APL. I really don't know my hair type. I stretched for 5 months in the beginning, I can definately say I'm in the 4 family. I've been showing DH all of your comments. His reply was "it should be on the floor with all the time you spend on it" Men.......:wallbash: To all of the Newbies and anyone that thinks it's not possible to have healthy hair, my advice is patience and most importantly progress pics!!!!!
I

Last edited:
Great progress! Between you and SouthernTease I'm going to have to get back on the daily CW thing!

First of all I want to thank all of you for your inspiration and knowledge I couldn't have made it this far without you. I think I have jumped on every bandwagon out there at first. I think I have just narrowed it down to CW almost everday (I love it), DC once a week and protien when needed. When I remember I use my BT/MN mix. Thanks again ladies:grin:
Here are the pics when I first started to care for my hair in (1st pic) May '07 , (2nd pic) July '07, (3rd pic) Oct '07, (4th pic) Feb '08. The most recent pic is in my siggy. (Still not good at the pic thing yet)

you have done an excellent job. You go girl!

Back