1 Year Update.........

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Finally, it's been 1 whole yr. as of tomorrow and I have progress pics, :D .
1st pic is 8/05, 2nd pic is 10/05, and 3rd pic is 8/11/06. The 4th pic is my daughters hair 8/14/06, I placed a white piece of paper on her shirt to make it easier to see the hair.

Last edited:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

LOL well the first it's not really much to see anyway but I was only above the neckline of my shirt. Plus I used a disposable camera for the first 2, that sucked, and I don't know how to make it more visible it took me all day so far just to figure out how to copy, paste, upload, scan, email, and all that mess. lol.
jadedcynicism said:
i cant really see anything in the first 2 pics.

Denim And Leather

I can't really see anything in the first two pics either, but your hair looks great in the third one, and your daughter's hair is beautiful!

Congrats to both of you! :)

*Happily Me*

Denim And Leather said:
I can't really see anything in the first two pics either, but your hair looks great in the third one, and your daughter's hair is beautiful!

Congrats to both of you! :)

i agree :)

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Thanks ladies, I'll be able to post a few more current pics sometime today, they should be clearer since I now have a good camera phone. Now I just need to start a fotki album today.

SparklingFlame

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Thanks ladies, I'll be able to post a few more current pics sometime today, they should be clearer since I now have a good camera phone. Now I just need to start a fotki album today.
Please start a fotki! Your hair in the 3rd pic is beautiful and so is your daughters! Congrats!

MrsBKJ

Mashallah!!!! your hair is beautiful! and you have some really good growth and thickness for the year! wonderful!!

Post more pics soon please!