1 year hair comparison!!

latingirly020488

1 year comparison pic .. Jan 08 vs Jan 09 my hair is so much healthier. No more see through ends.

1 year comparison yay! im so impressed . No Im not APL yet but my hair is so healthy i cant believe its mine! Thank you longhaircareforum and Blackhairmedia for all the tips. Now that my hair is healthy my next step is longer hair. Hopefully I will be Armpit lenght by December 09 and one day make my goal of Midback lenght!

http://public.fotki.com/latingirly112484/

Attachments

• alicia before and after.jpg
    alicia before and after.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

latingirly020488

thank you ladies! Im so happy to have found this forum. If it wasnt for the great tips I have gotten my hair would not be looking like this right now. I want to thank the person on this forum that recommended the salon Dominican Essence in brooklyn , ny. She is awesome! And knows about hair care.

latingirly020488

The health transformation is amazing. Congratulations!

It truly is amazing especially when you see it happen right before your eyes. I have looked at my hair pics like a million times today . I have rubbed my eyes over and over again make sure im seeing the right image.. cause im in shock :spinning: . and thanks for the compliments .. i dont know what I would do without the encouragment i get from all of you ladies.

Lucky's Mom

It truly is amazing especially when you see it happen right before your eyes. I have looked at my hair pics like a million times today . I have rubbed my eyes over and over again make sure im seeing the right image.. cause im in shock :spinning: . and thanks for the compliments .. i dont know what I would do without the encouragment i get from all of you ladies.

HAAA... I understand how you feel.....

Congrats again honey!

latingirly020488

For anyone that might wonder .. my regimen has been stretching relaxers atleast 12 weeks. My hair type is 4a/b. Moisturize daily with Hawaiian silky 14 in 1. I co-wash every 2 days ( but will be stopping this , because it drys my hair ) . I hardly ever use shampoo because its too dry on my hair and from now on only dusting my ends. I could have had longer hair if it wasnt for scissor happy stylist. Thank god I found juanita from dominican essence salon she relaxed my hair today but only dusted a tiny bit. Also make sure u deep condition with heat! Drink lots of water. Low manipulation , I don't use gel or small tooth combs. indian products are fantastic!. That;s it!