1 Year Since My Big Chop (PICS)

Aggie

Ooh La La Tara, Your hair is so thick, shiny and lovely. Keep up the good work girlie:yep:.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Again ... thank you soooooooo much for the kind words, ladies. I've been so happy with my natural hair. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to go natural in the first place. :ohwell:

Wow! :love: Your hair is so beautiful ! Not trying to be judgemental but I can't believe you even got a relaxer in the first place! Your natural texture is gorgeous! :yep:

I don't see why you'd ever relax that in the first place! Just gorgeous!

Well, my mother relaxed my hair when I was 10 years old. From then on, I kept relaxing because I just got used to having straight hair. I did go natural in my late teens, but I was a straightened natural, so I never dealt with my hair's true texture. I know one thing, I'm never relaxing it again, that's for sure.

Seeing your chop last yr. made me chop. :yep:
Great progress!

Oh really!? Yayyyyyyyyyy ... that's so cool. Thanks for sharing that with me.

Congrats on your one year anniversary!!!! I can't believe its been a year already. Seems like yesterday that you did the BC.

Good going my hair twin! Has it been a year? Damn! Keep up the good work!

I know, riiiiiiight?! I can't believe it's been a year already too. Both of y'all already know how much I love your hair.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Awesome progress. Your hair is beautiful. So why are you cutting your hair again? I would just do mini trims and wear protective styles. It seems to me that you are at BSL now and I would do everything in my power to stay there if I were you!!