Is My Teeny Weeny Afro Still Teeny???

EbbonyTx

Just Wondering:

1. Am I Still Considered TWA?

Oh And...

2. What Do U Think My Hair Type Is? (I Think 4c)

1st & 3rd Are Wet w/ A Lil Product
4th Pic Is My Hair About An Hour Or Two After I Blew It Out

(My Ends Are Terrible I Know LoL):blush:

Attachments

• IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 169
  • IMAG0644.jpg
    IMAG0644.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMAG0662.jpg
    IMAG0662.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 176
  • IMAG0751.jpg
    IMAG0751.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 187
You look 4b to me. After several years, I no longer know what 4c is.

Why do you say your ends are terrible?

Dont mind me.. Im just being nosey :yep: ............................. :look:

ETA: I dont think u have a TWA anymore, BUt thats just IMO

I do believe you are past that stage, Darling!!! Actually, if it were pressed out, you would probably be about neck length! :yep:

no, its no longer teeny. I agree. if you pressed it out, you would see significant length and your hair looks like 4b so make sure you continue to moisturize and baby your ends. I have 4b hair and it is sooooo fragile!

Your hair looks like mine so 4b. I consider SL and shorter a TWA but obviously I've been out voted already. lol What is wrong with your ends?

I have noticed with my hair that all though my end are really healthy and no longer split like crazy they are naturally drier than the length of my hair. It used to drive me nuts and I would trim it off only to suffer the same problem over again. Just make sure you moisturize and seal. Kinky hair LOVES moisture.

Definitely not TWA. My shrunken hair is much smaller than your 2nd and 4th pics, and I'm close to APL. Do you know how long your hair is stretched?

Also, your ends look great to me; it just looks like your hair strands are fine. Fine as "thin" as opposed to thick. As long as that's representative of your hair from root to tip, you're probably doing a good job with them.

What's your regimen?

And oh yeah.... Happy Belated Nappiversary!!:dance7:

Thank You Ladies For Your Replies And Advice.

As Far As My Ends They're Very Very Dry And THICK. I Really Noticed This When I Blew It Out & Tried To Flat Iron....The Ends Were Still Frizzy.

My Regi: I coWash With Aussie Moist .If I Wash Its With A Bar Of Dr.Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Soap. I Moisturize With Infusium 23 and Either Hawaiian Silky, S-curl, or NuGro With Moisturizer Spray. Seal With JBCO, DoGro MegaThick Oil. I Dont Have A Specific Product. I Use What My Hair "Likes" That Day. For Styling, A Wash N Go Or Puff.
Also When I Attempted To Flat Iron , The Back Was To My Shoulders, Sides Neck Length, And Bangs Were Almost To The Center Of The Bridge Of My Nose.

I'm Thinking Of Doing A BKT I Bought At Walgreens By Organix Since Its Supposed To Be Temporary. Im A Little Nervous My Hair Won't Revert Back.

Mmmmm it could be your flat ironing technique that caused the frizzy ends (I'm no expert in that department though.) I wouldn't worry about it unless you saw tons of splits or knots because the dryness or frizzyness could simply be the nature of your hair. HTH!

Back