1st Month after Bc(love My Bee MINE Serum)

Loves Harmony

Just wanted to post some before and after pictures. Im so happy with my results so far.In this is to those that say Nappy hair doesnt grow.

I use

Shampoo: Joico K pac
Co wash: Aussie moist w/ Tea tree oil(Thanks MsSunshine)
Leave in: Cantu Shea Butter Leave in
Moisture: Carol Daughter Hair Milk
Oil: Shea or Olive Oil

Saving the Best for last is BEE MINE HAIR SERUM. Thanks to MsSunshine

Ive been using Bee Mine since Day 1 after my Bc. The shipping and handling was fast.I received my Bee Mine 2 days after placing in my order.I use the serum that has the sulfur in it. Now i know what you are thinking that it stinks, but it doesnt. It has an mango sent to it(no complaint for DH). Just a little everyday does the job.

First pic day of BC
last two
Month after

Attachments

• CRIM25-vi.jpg
    CRIM25-vi.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 292
  • CRIM0011-vi.jpg
    CRIM0011-vi.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 234
  • CRIM0007-vi.jpg
    CRIM0007-vi.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 270

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm lovin the fro! Great job!!!!

I love Bee Mine too :grin: Been using it for two weeks and already have a little over 1/4 inch! And you're right about the smell, NO stinkiness! It just smells like oil with a hint of frutiness. I also like that it spreads easily, so you can use a lot less and it lasts longer :yep:

Look at me, I sound like an infomercial :lol: But it's really good, shipping is fast and MsSunshine is such a sweetheart :up:

cutenaynay

Wow that's serious growth. Beautiful ,bee mine is certainly the truth for you. are you going to ever straigten it with a flat iron or you just going to leave it curly?

baddison

natural for good
Good grief:wallbash:

Why does everything I try to purchase require PayPal.....is there another way to buy this product??