1st Month after Bc(love My Bee MINE Serum)

MsSunshine

If anyone is looking for an alternate way to pay other than PayPal there is money orders and you can get the info from the site.

www.BeeMineProducts.com

tottzu

Weight Watchers stats:FROM A SIZE 14 TO A SIZE 4
Height: 5'4"- Start Weight: 176lbs -WW Goal Weight: 145lbs -Personal Goal Weight: 135lbs -Current Weight: 127lbs (still weighing in every friday)
Join Date: 05/25/2006 -10% reached: 10/06/2006 -WW Goal weight reached: 03/09/2007 -Lifetime status reached: 04/27/2007 quote]

OT: Wow, from a size 14 to a 4. You go girl! Congratulations on the weight loss and maintaining.

Does the sulfur-based serum smell like sulfur like BT?
And does the non-sulfur serum produce the same results?
Which one is recommended?

I wouldn't mind buying the one with the sulfur as long as it's not overpowering.

ETA: Oops, I went back and read some of the other posts on page 1 about the scent

Last edited:

Jay

Wow great growth very impressing :) Thanks for sharing your progress!! This product sounds good

Last edited:

SignatureBeauty

Okay! Now ya'll done made me go and order a bottle of this stuff, the growth is wonderfl from the OP, so we will see,I am usually never consistent with anything:grin:

Irresistible

ok is this stuff safe?

forgive me if its been posted, just never heard of it, what are the ingredients?

Thats really good growth! :clap:

Irresistible

I think I found it

the growth aide being Sulfur?

4. What are the ingredients in your product? They are coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, sulfur powder, essential oils & fragrance. And for the no Sulfur Serum is the same minus the Sulfur Powder. If you are allergic to a specific item e-mail customer service before hand. And with any hair care product you need to do a test patch before full use.

seems pretty safe if there arent any reactions to the sulfur but they have a sulfur free one too, then whats the growth aide in that!

nobody has to answer, just me thinking out loud :lol: