1st time MTG User

desperateval

I just received my MTG and I'm very excited to start using it however even though I've heard wonderful things about this product I can't remember anyone stating how to use it. Does everyone just apply it to certain areas or to their whole head? How many times a week do you apply it? Last night I put it in a spray bottle and applied to certain sections then wrapped my hair and went to sleep. Is this okay?

desperateval said:
I just received my MTG and I'm very excited to start using it however even though I've heard wonderful things about this product I can't remember anyone stating how to use it. Does everyone just apply it to certain areas or to their whole head? How many times a week do you apply it? Last night I put it in a spray bottle and applied to certain sections then wrapped my hair and went to sleep. Is this okay?

That is fine. I usually use either a color applicater bottle or a spray bottle to apply my MTG. I apply mine about 3-4x per week. I usually apply to my whole head, but when I am lazy I will just apply to certain areas. Use it to your benefit.;)

Back