2 Losses 1 Win

leona2025

I guess I'm on a search for products. :rolleyes::sad: This past year I've found my staples in the Luscious Joico Silk Result. I've pretty much used only this as it was the last products in my stash. I used both the shampoo and conditioner and loved them, but woe is me because they have been discontinued.

I need a conditioner that I can buy in a big bottle. I co wash a lot and for a deep condition I tend to just mix my cowash with some clear rinse and put it on dry hair a few hours.:ohwell:

So I bought Biotera ULTRA moisturizing conditioner. :nono: It smelled so good I wanted to like it, but I don't. It did nothing for my hair at all. I will be taking it back tomorrow. I put it on dry hair and it felt good on the hair, but my hair felt meh when I rinsed it out.

I also tried Loreal Total Repair 5 that Dove56 suggested. I didn't love the shampoo and wouldn't buy it. It didn't strip my hair, but I don't believe it added to my wash. I did LOVE Total Repair 5 conditioner. It had plenty of slip and smelled great. My hair was easy to detangle.
Dove56 What did you think of the moisture line?