2 thumbs up to Giovanni Direct Leave-in!

cheeks87

It may be that you're using too much product. I love Giovanni Direct and it's definitely one of my staples; however, I made the mistake of using too much at first, and I was like :sad:. Now I only use about a quarter size for my whole head and it's the best leave in ever.

Thank you!

Your hair is so beautiful!:love4: *is off to see if you have a fotki*

glamazon386

Vitaminne Shoppe has it on sale for $5 and some change this month so ill be trying it out by friday .
They were ALL SOLD OUT so i have to wait for there shippment to come. Im looking to use it as a daily moisturizer cuz I go thru Lacio like water for leave in and daily use.

What? Guess I gotta go there tommorow. My bottle is almost gone. Thanks!! Am I the only person that wishes it had a smell though? lol Most conditioners smell yummy.

cocomama

I love this leave-in!!!!!! I put it on dry hair before I go to sleep ,as well as after I washed my hair:grin:

Namilani

I cannot wait to get this!! Well, this, my Aubrey Organics, new vitamins, etc... Once I get these and that Thermasmooth that I'm still thinking about getting... Um... No more products for the rest of the year! Well, unless JCPenny has a sale. THEN no more products!

Cleve_gryl

I just bought the leave in today!! Can't wait to try it.

Does anyone use their shampoo or conditioners? I also bought The Silk poo and the 50/50 Remoisturizer.

scoobygirl

I love the 50/50 conditioner, it always works like a charm. And of course the leave-in is excellent. But for some reason I haven't had much luck with their shampoos. I've tried at least four of their shampoos but they all tended to dry and tangle my hair.

Lavendar

I love the 50/50 conditioner, it always works like a charm. And of course the leave-in is excellent. But for some reason I haven't had much luck with their shampoos. I've tried at least four of their shampoos but they all tended to dry and tangle my hair.

Same here. Not much luck with the poos. The conditioners work great! I do hear that the magnetic line is great, but I haven't tried it.

apollo

It's the only leave in that detangles my 15 week post hair. I am glad that you all raved about this product!!

Lindy

OMG, I've only been back on this forum for a week and I've become a product junkie again already!! :wallbash:

I'm off to check and see if there's a Vitamin Shoppe in my area... :look:

IntoMyhair

Is this better than Salerm 21, Lacio Lacio, or NTM?

Ok i just bought this and tried it for the first time it's great.
I have used NTM for ever it Was my staple but now GD will be my staple
I have also used salerm21 and i did not like it only used it once or twice though
GD leaves my hair so soft and it has never ever been this soft using NTM i only hair dry and it's really good
Scurl is the only thing that made my hair this soft and thats only after using it a few days in a row

Cleve_gryl

I know it feels much thicker than NTM. I'm afraid it will weigh my hair down :sad:. Does anyone that uses GD on dry hair get the greasies after a few days?

Lady Esquire

girl, i am official a giovanni direct leave-in follower. i am currently on my longest stretch yet, approaching week 18, and it is THE BOMB!!!! also, now i have replaced my s-curl and now use giovanni direct twice a day, as my daily moisturizer. s-curl will always be in the mix somehow, but right now the giovanni is just too great!

brownsugarflyygirl

Me too! This week I have been diluting it with water in a spray bottle and spritzing my hair with it in the morning.

Yep, Giovanni is a staple of mine as well. I started diluting it a few months ago and it works even better.
I usually put some Rosemary and Peppermint EO with it.
My hair loves it.

For those posters who talked about hard hair, I would recommend diluting it with water in a spray bottle. You still get amazing slip.:grin: