*2007* Tell Your "stylist" to Kiss ya @**! (in this thread anyway)

No "mami" I don't need a relaxer.
airdrying is damaging but that too hot dryer isn't?
No I don't need to come once a week.
I do not want all these people in my hair...why do I need one person to wash, one person to rollerset and one person to style...are these specialty classes in cosmetology school?

Absolutely!!!!! :) :) :)
Mizani_Mrs said:
this thread is outrageously funny. I don't have anything to add...I just use my stylist for relaxers and he has a good method for applying them. So we ain't got no beef. Much love and many thanks to the LHCF stylists on this board..longhairluv, balisi, DSD and many others!!!!

As funny as some of these post are about our hair stylists, it's just as sad b/c these are people we have trusted and paid good money to take care of our hair and they haven't.
If they did, then we would need this board. :ohwell:
I'm just thankful that I can do my own hair and that I don't totally rely on them.

:dance7:

milotic13 said:
As funny as some of these post are about our hair stylists, it's just as sad b/c these are people we have trusted and paid good money to take care of our hair and they haven't.
If they did, then we would need this board. :ohwell:
I'm just thankful that I can do my own hair and that I don't totally rely on them.

:dance7:

Definitely. It's been a while since I went to the other stylist but I could only imagine what a head full of hair I would have had if I hadn't messed around with her and if I knew about LCHF. That's why I tell everybody that'll listen. Yeah there are times when I'm totally tempted to keep it to myself..... until I see a young girl or teenager with incredibly damaged hair. :( Don't want them to be like I was ya know?

:lol: I am so loving this thread:lol: .

I haven't been to my stylist in a HOT minute but if I were still going to her I would tell her everything everyone has said on this thread. Damn shame them stylists don't know nuthin and I mean nuthin about real hair care (except for those here at LHCF) of course.

I don't even mess with stylist for some obvious reasons but I do go to get my hair braided

Braider you can kiss a$$ for the following

I told you not to comb my naturally nappy hair with that fine tooth comb I even brought my own wide tooth comb, handed it to you and told you to use it.....you did for a minute then went back to using you comb

No you don't have to blow my hair out I stretched it out already I SAID NO YOU DO IT ANY WAYS

I know you understand English

If I bring a product to use in my hair please use that product and not you own cheap mess

Hair is attached to the scalp STOP BRAIDING SO DAMN TIGHT

For the last time I don't want a middle part

If I want to leave my hair out around the edges thats my business DO WHAT I PAID FOR !

DO NOT LEAVE THE BACK OF MY HEAD ALL SPACEY I WILL MAKE YOU DO IT OVER AGAIN

You sent your assistant out to get more hair with my money and she comes back two hours later with no hair and some Kennedy Fried chicken
She better be glad she had my money and I had to come back the next day to get my hair finished......... kiss my A$$

Ok. I don't go to stylist anymore but

1. Stop using so much heat!!!!
2. You know it doesn't cost $100 for a touch up :mad: that is over processed.

Braiders..
STOP breaking my hair to make parts. ( I caught one breaking stry hairs that got into a cornrow by accident so that the part would look straight and she wouldnt have to start all over)

PLEASE not so tight.

You know it shouldn't cost $85 for cornrows!!!:mad: that last 2 weeks

imstush said:
No "mami" I don't need a relaxer.
airdrying is damaging but that too hot dryer isn't?
No I don't need to come once a week.
I do not want all these people in my hair...why do I need one person to wash, one person to rollerset and one person to style...are these specialty classes in cosmetology school?

Girl you made me laugh out loud for real.

I love my stylist. Funny, all of them have been great except one I visited a few times. It's hard to find one you love. When you do, you hold on to them like gold!

My main gripe with her was...........dont use every cheap product from the BSS or Dollar General and Over Charge me because.....I have a LOT of hair!

I feel you on the $85 cornrows that only last 2 weeks...that is absolutely insane. I used to get it cornrowed every 2 weeks but it is too financially draining.

Stylist Stylist, where do i start.
from your high prices to your talking talk talk.
i say no you say yes and you pull my hair into a mess.
Over process, balding spots.
If i could i would put you in a boiling pot.
Lord have mercy on my crown,
But some of these stylist are just clowns.

:lol:

Last edited:
donna20745 said:
Stylist Stylist, where do i start.
from your high prices to your talking talk talk.
i say no you say yes and you pull my hair into a mess.
Over process, balding spots.
If i could i would put you in a boiling pot.
Lord have mercy on my crown,
But some of these stylist are just clowns.

:lol:

This was to cute! :lol:

Back