2007 Update Pictures

Babygurl

Well ladies I finally have update pics, a whole year and a half has passed and I made it to waist awhile ago but never took pics, Ive hardly had the time but Im posting one here and I have a few more in my album. http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/4-years-of-growing!! Ill take better pics later but these are just a few, Ill take more when I get more time.

waist9-vi.jpg

Just Gorgeous! I can't figure out how I ever missed your album. You just gave me and my hair new hope!:yep:

Babygurl...there are no words. Seriously. Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations on reaching waist length.

Thank you, my bunning inspiration. Beautiful hair and length..shows what determination and perserverance can yield. I'm always peeping your FOTKI.

Wow Babygurl! I've watched your progress almost since the beginning...you truly are a HAIR INSPIRATION! Thanks so much for tracking your progress over the year so that you can continue to inspire others. What a beautiful head of hair you have!

Wow Babygurl! I've watched your progress almost since the beginning...you truly are a HAIR INSPIRATION! Thanks so much for tracking your progress over the year so that you can continue to inspire others. What a beautiful head of hair you have!

exactely :yep::yep::drool::love::lovedrool:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know you've been busy, but it's wonderful to see a long timer still reaching and achieving hair goals.

Happy hair growing:yep::drunk::yep:

...I don't know....I'm feelin some kind of way right now...on a close hair cousin/Aries sisterhood tip....that I wasn't made aware of this offline....is everything okay between us?.... :(
:whip:

...but I'm going to put the hurt feelings to the side for the moment...because it's not about me...it's about YOU...:rolleyes:...

and say......

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! GAWJEOUS! GAWJEOUS! GAWJEOUS!!!! INSPIRATIONAL!!! STRANGE' CHANTE'...YOU BETTA WORK.....VOGUE.....ALLLLLLLLLL A DAT! CONGRATS M!
:Flahsssss:Flahsssss:weird::band2:

WHOA!!!! I am speechless! BABYGURL I always love ur progress and ur updates. Are u going to stay at WSL or are u going to grow longer????? Either way it looks so healthy and long!

"LAWD"! Babygurl finally posted more pics! I can't believe it! Girl that's just what I said to my husband when I saw this thread. You were my first inspiration along with Don'tspeak when I first found the forum. I drooled over your album many days. Well, I'm glad to see you have not completely forgotten us little folks that's trying to get there. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!

:notworthy: You were the first beautiful head of hair I saw when I joined LHCF, my first inspiration :yep: Congratulations on making WL! Your hair is gorgeous, as always! :grin:

You are truly one of my hair idols :yep:... Everytime I bun think of the progress that you have made and it also incourage me to continue with my hair care journey.... Finally some update pictures :grin:

Back