2010 Growth Aid end of the year, not a challege though.

Prayin4FullWL2012

What was the best u ever had within the last 3 years. Please don't say Surge, cause its been discontinued.
Here is my example. Just copy, paste, and edit.
Please state, if your.
1. Relaxed or Natural or Transitoner or Stretcher? Relaxed.
And if so how long? I just came off a 11 month stretch.

2. What is the name of all the growth aides that got u to certain goals, and which goals were they? And how long did it ake u to get there?
Well, I started out using Sulfur 8 mixed with M\N and sit under the dyer for about a hour., Then I would put Mega Tek\Ovation in and sit under the dryer with that every two days. Doing that got me from SL to APL. I think it took me maybe three months. too much is never enough cause I'm a PJ. Lol

3. Which DC's where u using? Ultra Black Hair, I could say oct/mt too.

4. Which vitamins where u taking? Vitamin, B-12, D. Calcium, L-cytine, Flacseed oil, Fish oil, Hair finitiy, hair genesis, biotin, msm and garlic.

5. What are you using now? The same thing I just cut out some of the vitamins, and or replaced them. Like hair finity, fish oi, flacseed oil, and replaced it with Amino 1000 from GNC.
6. What goal are u at now? BSB

7. What got u there. Doing the same reggie,

8. What had u at a stand still, or set back, or did ur hair stop growing? I had to stretch, because my hair was at a pause for like a year, and I didn't know why. So I strecthed it and now I see retention that I didn't see before.

9. What would u have done differently? If I could go back in time. I would of stoped perming my hair for more than 6 months. Cause I used to do only 6 months stretches! But for my fine thin hair, I have to wait damn near a year to get to my next goal by stretching it that long.

Why am I making this thread? Because I am tried of trying to educate my friends and family, so I bring them here. And they just say stuff like ohh that is not her hair or she got tracks, or that's a LF. Or she got indian in her family or she probably mixed". And theb that is when I get mad and be like if she was a different race then u would believe her, but since she is ur own kind, she gotta be a lie. That's F'd up. Cause that's just like crabs in a barreal. I want to show them how my LHCF sisters do it, and let's see what they say about that. PS we all have some type of indian in the family. Lol.

Last edited:

Glamorous_chic

1. Relaxed or Natural or Transitoner or Stretcher? transitioner- 17 months last relaxer

2. What is the name of all the growth aides that got u to certain goals, and which goals were they? And how long did it ake u to get there?
beemine applied when i remember lol ovation sometimes- i have very fine hair and it instantly breaks my hair off when any a little hits the length of my hair.
not sure how long it took. i really started my hhj sept 2008 with damaged sl hair, and started stretching my relaxers before deciding to just transition natural. i hit healthy apl fall 2009.

3. Which DC's where u using? silicon mix and/or alter ego garlic

4. Which vitamins where u taking? msm, garlic, flax seed/fish oil, epo, high dose biotin, b complex, slicia, kelp, and hair vits

5. What are you using now? mainly just biotin, b complex, and hair vits, will start back using the rest tomorrow. lol
6. What goal are u at now? bsl straight, cbl/apl natural

7. What got u there. Doing the same reggie,

8. What had u at a stand still, or set back, or did ur hair stop growing? I had a setback. i got hightlights on my 1 year transitioning anniversary, and it was supposed to be gentle color, but instead what was used was ammonia or bleach and it broke my hair off and damaged my hair, to where i had to cut my apl hair to sl

9. What would u have done differently? stopped perming dec 08 instead of getting a reatouch april 09, and not gotten highlights and just enjoyed my length.