2010 Sulfur Challenge

beauti

updating again....i weaved my hair up in a wet'n wavy weave earlier today. after cornrowing my hair i oiled my scalp between each cornrow w/my mix. i also moisturized and sealed my ends. i think it will be easier for me to oil my scalp between the tracks, plus i wont keep inspecting my new growth!

make_me_over

Hey ladies it's official, we're in the last month! I'm going all out: mtg applications, scalp massages, msm, multivitamin, and lots of water everyday. I hope I can keep this up for 30 more days. :crazy: I had slacked off during thanksgiving, but I'm back now. How's everybody doing?

flowinlocks

Is anyone mixing MT & Sulphur, if so what have ur results been like and how long were you using this mixture?

I typed a long response and it disappeared. I will say that I will say that I have tried it mixed with MTG, Skala Ceramide leave, Skikaki oil, and some V05 strawberries and cream for scent. I got decent growth. However I still had shedding from the MT even when I cut it down to few times a week. In the end I will say my hair does well enough with MTG by it's self.

Hey ladies it's official, we're in the last month! I'm going all out: mtg applications, scalp massages, msm, multivitamin, and lots of water everyday. I hope I can keep this up for 30 more days. :crazy: I had slacked off during thanksgiving, but I'm back now. How's everybody doing?

I'm doin good. Still goin hard with MTG for the next few weeks..

JFK

Question: How do you calculate the amount of sulfur by percentage?

Do you know what I mean?

For example, Sulfur8 says that it is 2% sulfur. How is that calculation made?

Does anyone know?

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I applied my mix last night after taking a little break from sulfur. Before last night I think I only used it one time in the last 2-3 weeks. But that one time using it I remember seeing a great amount of new growth suddenly. I think it was because I let my sulfur sit and really dissolve for so long and I added a little MN back into it.

So I hope I see a jump in growth again this time. I'm finally starting to retain my growth (thank God) so I hope I can have a good update at the end of the month.

Good luck and happy hair growing (and retaining) ladies!!

Aggie

I haven't posted in a while but I have started using my sulfur mix again and I have 4 8oz bottles of my cocncoction made, so it should last me for a good long while before I will need to make some more.

Lovelylife

Trying to make money so that I can purchase some MSM. MSM is phase one.

afrodominicana

I plan to use the sulfur mixed with Evoo. I just bought some so It shoulde be here by monday. I want to at least get another inch before the 31st.

NicWhite

sorry last question, what would my measurements be with the castor oil and the sulfer??

Your mixture would be 8 ounces of oil with 1 teaspoon of sulfur or
4 ounces of oil with 1/2 teaspoon of sulfur or
2 ounces of oil with 1/4 teaspoon of sulfur or
1 ounce of oil with 1/8 teaspoon of sulfur

HTH

TwistNMx

Just checking in Flowinlocks,
I'm taking the week off the sulfur. The scalp has sore spots again, but I plan on starting up again next week.

janda

Question to all those using Bee Mine Serum. I just received my order and was wondering how best to apply it. Do you pour some into your hands and message into your scalp? Or do you put it into an applicator bottle and squeeze on your scalp? Wondering which way is better.

NikkiQ

^^Did you buy the applicator to go along with it? I did and I make sure that it's open VERY little and then apply to my scalp and massage it in.

flowinlocks

My how times flies. This will be my last week of using sulfur for the rest of the year. I'll be preparing for my tu and final reveal shots. :grin:

flowinlocks

Flowin what day are we revealing after 31 Dec? I need to prep and flat iron my hair!

We are going to start posting reveals on New Years Eve. I'm imagining people will have their cute holiday styles. :yep:

:blush: You are Flat irorning!! I can't wait! :grin: