HELP - where can i get sulfur in NYC?

crazydaze911

NYC is supposed to be this big city where you can find/get practically anything.....not the case with sulfur! I've tried CVS, Walgreens, Eckerd, Rite Aid, some small chemists and pharmacies. Everyone either looks at me like Im an idiot or else they say they havent seen/sold it for 30 years!:wallbash:
I really want to make my own MTG with better oils. I rather pick it up in person b/c shipping is sometimes the cost of the actual item! but i'd appreciate websites as well. ANYTHING!!!
Help! looking for sublimed sulfur/flowers of sulfur or milk sulfur. If their is ANY OTHER NAME i can look up, that can work. They have MSM at the Vitamin Shoppe but its not the same (so i've heard) - its only for ingestion and is water soluble (spelling).
TIA!!!!!!!!!

jtsupanova

You can get it at any bss its usualy by the Dominican products.It is called flowers of sulfer and its in a white jar. Its made by swan.

crazydaze911

You can get it at any bss its usualy by the Dominican products.It is called flowers of sulfer and its in a white jar. Its made by swan.

any specific places that have this? like i said I'VE TRIED :nono:
any spots in harlem? or the bx?
sorry to be a pest, but im at a loss - i've tried alot of places.
thanks for chimming in - appreciate it.

crazydaze911

ok - just gave up and got some from Amazon, but if anyone wants to still chime in and let me know where i can pick some up [rather than mail order] in nyc, i'd still be grateful. Thanks.