2010 Year End Progress Update **PICS**

taz007

Well it is that time! I decided to do a year end update. I don't think I made my goal of BSL as my hair is getting bigger, not longer. :look:

Thanks to all of the wonderful ladies of LHCF for the WONDERFUL advice. This may be my last update as I am considering not renewing in 2011.

Here goes:

DSCN5438.jpg

DSCN5436.jpg

DSCN5437-1.jpg

Well it is that time! I decided to do a year end update. I don't think I made my goal of BSL as my hair is getting bigger, not longer. :look:

Thanks to all of the wonderful ladies of LHCF for the WONDERFUL advice. This may be my last update as I am considering not renewing in 2011.

Here goes:

DSCN5438.jpg

DSCN5436.jpg

DSCN5437-1.jpg

Awww please don't leave!

Taz you know you have been a inspiration of mine for a while now. Your hair is beautiful whether it growing out or down.:lol: Congratulations on your progress this year. I for one will be sad if you leave. :sad:

I'll b sad if u leave too. ure my inspiration as a relaxed head. Before I came here and saw your pics I'd never seen relaxed hair so beautiful and thick and full of life.

Please don't leave...what would I do w/out your beautiful thick hair to dream about? It does look like it has grown but definitely even thicker...Congrats.

Congratulations! Your hair is always gorgeous and healthy looking. You know you are my hair idol :yawn: . I understand your decision, but LHCF will never be the same if you leave :sad:

Wow! Your hair is so thick! Congrats on your progress. I was thinking about leaving LHCF as well...in the past 2 years the board has changed so much.

your hair looks great. i'm sorry to hear that you're leaving lhcf. are you going to another board or just into lurk mode? my subscription ends soon too and i'm considering leaving too. you're right, aaoba2012, the board has changed a lot since i joined 2 years ago.

I've been waiting on your update.

Beautiful!!

My subscription is up in a few days and I probably won't re-up either. I'll be completing my challenges "in spirit" next year.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks to all of the wonderful ladies of LHCF for the WONDERFUL advice. This may be my last update as I am considering not renewing in 2011.[/IMG]
Taz you've made wonderful progress!!! and what is this i hear about you not renewing!!!??? see you hit us with these beautiful inspiring pictures then you slap us with that bomb shell. thats not right.....

I've been waiting on your update.

Beautiful!!

My subscription is up in a few days and I probably won't re-up either. I'll be completing my challenges "in spirit" next year.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

What!!!???? Ok, I can't take losing TWO of the ladies I've stalked since I joined. Ya'll killin' me! :spinning:

You all are so sweet! I had no idea that many of my idols (TopNotch, Adaoba, and many others) may not be renewing. I am so sad!

Although this board has definitely changed, one of my main reasons for possibly leaving is that not only has my hair grown bigger, but so has my body as I am hugely pregnant (not sure if you can tell in the pic or is that wishful thinking :look:) . So I will need to concentrate on the little one soon.

If I can help anyone in anyway, let me know!

You all are so sweet! I had no idea that many of my idols (TopNotch, Adaoba, and many others) may not be renewing. I am so sad!

Although this board has definitely changed, one of my main reasons for possibly leaving is that not only has my hair grown bigger, but so has my body as I am hugely pregnant (not sure if you can tell in the pic or is that wishful thinking :look:) . So I will need to concentrate on the little one soon.If I can help anyone in anyway, let me know!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Now, that's as good a reason as any!!!

I have always loved ur progress your hair seemed to grow super fast even after u chop off several inches. Congrats on ur.new bundle of joy!

Congratulations on your progress and your pregnancy!!! Your hair is beautiful and healthy!!! You will be missed as well as TopNotch and others. TopNotch you have progressed beautifully as well. :)

Back